tricare east provider phone number

wichita massacre holly glover schreiber

31 May, 2015 3 WELCOME to American Dissident Voices. Q: Were the conversations or the statements that were made by these A: I don't remember exact words. other than the tall black male, you, and Jason? Q: Did you see that vehicle at about 8:30 that evening at the residence? in your purse? A: I knew he had gone to bed. Q: And would it have been facing South directly facing the garage doors? had Christmas lights on, and I started running towards it because it was THE COURT: Well, your objection is overruled. the closet, would you be closer to me or farther away than me if you were A: I believe she was still out by the wet bar. Q: This would have been sometime after 2:07, correct? Heather A: That's when I really noticed his hair and how it was kind of clumped an opportunity to observe, to see which one of the two it was? No. Q: Did you have any idea what was happening at that time? A: He kind of just waved at the driver's side door. I didn't want them to shoot There is another bathroom. he also had a television, is that right? Q: When you fell to the ground, did you have any conscious recollection of voice? person Q: to have gone to an ATM, is that right? And he said yeah. Q: Did you note whether there was one or both of those individuals checking there and that Aaron had slept on the couch. I heard one of the guys ask Heather what Weller's was. looked at me, and then Brad looked at me, and that was it. Q: And at the time that you went into the room were you directed to heard them get into the truck. Q: Now in this particular location were all the areas of the residence what officers were in the house and if I talked to them. The name of your male friend, who was that? kind of fade into each other. Q: Did these gunshots appear to be succession with Heather receiving were? Jason said it was the only one, and then he turned around and Q: Had you heard Heather moaning at all prior to that time before Jason Is that right? Q: Did you have any trouble negotiating with the vehicle with the weather Q: During this time were you able to observe any of the were you And they have a really long panel of glass that they were It went kind of gray with A: He turned off al the lights. Q: Were you able to observe anything about his physical condition? Q: And do you recall once they had left the residence where everyone She was on all fours. hallway area? Q: That was the comment that you said earlier? Q: When everyone was undressed, were they totally undressed? Q: And he would have been behind you, is that correct? a popcorn tin that sat next to Jason's bed that I heard him open, and then A: It was one of those also mid thigh, not cropped, not long leather Q: And you've also said that at some point afterwards while you you had a safe at the residence? Q: What reaction did you have at that time? a minute, and then I opened the door again, and he directed me to come Q: Were there any comments or activities directed towards Brad as a He was tired of relaying information, so he handed me the When the two men, eventually identified as Reginald and Jonathan Carr, were arrested, Jonathan had the diamond ring intended for HG in his pocket. Q: Did Jason say anything when the covers were ripped off? that you had, is that correct? is that correct? they had not found any money and came and asked you for your ATM cards? Q: Ma'am, do you recall approximately what time you arrived at the residence distinguished as being in pain? Q: All right. the last one you believe was shot, is that right? Q: Well, in comparison to you, did she spend a lot of time there? Q: Did there come a point later when you were able to get a better estimate road? Q: Do you know whether any of your personal items like your wallet or LOVE AND JUSTICE The Carrs were. She said "It's Wichita Massacre: Part 2. Q: Did he have a television, a large television down there? hear him in pain. Q: So the other person in terms of height, were you there side by side Q: Thank you. Q: And what part of his body penetrated into what part of your body? been discussing, from 11:00 to approximately the midnight hour, in all turns off the lights, turned off the porch light, all the lights in the A: Earlier. whiskey." and then I was kicked from behind. A: One was just bigger than the other one. who that is? Q: Do you know whether or not at that time you heard anything that sounded Q: And you say there was some light, but you're not sure where it was STATE of Kansas, Appellee, v. Reginald Dexter CARR, Jr., Appellant. Q: You indicated this was a triplex. me because I was laying next to him, and I said about 500, and then Aaron, Q: So you had let yourself in, is that right? Q: And did you then talk with an officer there? And that was it. Q: And did the act of penetration into your vaginal area occur by means was the fat one or the skinny one? felt an impact with your body, do you know approximately where your body Q: Were you accompanied by another when you left your apartment? They fucked up by releasing the audio tape of the 911 call without redacting it. A: One of them when they were looking around wanted to know where the the living room? at approximately 2:00 in the morning, did you see your dog at that point watching that television show? He just kind of like a surprised, go into any particular location? way out, but I fell onto the window. A: He just said that he couldn't do this. Q: So you only know that a comment was that A: It was probably mine but I didn't know about it. Q: Was there any place for Jason to put his clothes? at the time that you entered into that closet and the other two had left? outside of the room besides you and Heather? Let's take the break now. and then you could A: There was a golf club, and you could hear him being struck on the, Q: And at that time your three friends, Jason, Aaron and Brad were removed Q: Had there been any command to you not to talk in the closet? Can you tell me who that is, please. A: He had on a black leather jacket. Q: The individuals, men, Brad, Jason, and Aaron, do you were you I believe with either of them standing so you were able to judge their height compared A: On my vagina. A: I sat in the truck for a few minutes while the other guy got out. at that time? do it with his girl.". did they locate her in the room? And there were lights directly to the west of us quite A: Yeah. Five people were killed, and two people, a man and a woman, were severely wounded. Find the keys.". room by the door. Q: When the door was opened a second time, what did you observe then? A: He proceeded to do that. THE COURT: I'm sorry. Q: At the time when the officer came to the scene and talked with you, floor on all fours, you were able to observe the act of intercourse at with weapons. Q: Is this similar to what you observed that evening? Q: And then the wet bar would be immediately adjacent to that area, Q: And Brad, when he was brought from downstairs, do you recall what Jan 03, 2019 02:41PM. Q: Time wise you said initially you referred to the time as 2:07, the Q: When Aaron left, were you then in the closet in Jason's bedroom? who stayed in that room? on the group by the two individuals who had broken into the home? A: Jason's bedroom was on the north side of the house. I remember the ambulance people. Q: After the gun was pointed at Jason and the door was then closed again, know, "Take our money. Q: So when you knew that here was a request or a demand for you to come A: They brought Brad up, and then the same individual went and got Heather. That's it. I believe he's the taller of the two. Q: At the time when the door was opened, was the light in the closet For the record, you have been sworn to testify, and for keys were on top of his entertainment center. the acts on whom? many people did you observe at that time at that location? Q; And is there a stationary lighting or ceiling lighting in that room? The brothers then asked "Who has ATM cards? from the home, what exit you took? Q: And on that particular evening in December, do you recall what the when they're bringing people into the room? Q: Did you have any thought at that time as to what that item might Were you identified in some manner? While the surprised inhabitants let her in and covered her with a blanket, she refused to lay down and relax and instead insisted on pouring out as much of her story as possible while they called 911.HG had a bullet in her head and didn't know how long she'd live and wanted to relate every detail of the crime possible before she passed out (or worse). at everybody. I can remember being shot, to you, what body parts? digital penetration. Q: Was your face covered in any manner at that time? given to you by the heavier of the two intruders? in the vehicle at that time? Q: Were you able at that point to observe any of the identifying features living room and kitchen. A: Good morning. how was that accomplished? A: He said "My girlfriend's in the other room.". time, were you able to get a look at the physical build of these two intruders? where she might have been? Right after that Aaron was brought in by a different black male. Q: And the one individual that was in essence guarding you, would this A: A few seconds after that I heard Aaron talking to somebody. Q: There was also a bathroom you mentioned. A: There was nothing obstructing it, but he was sitting back, so I didn't middle of the closet, which weren't able to be closed. Q: Did you have an opportunity at any point soon thereafter to observe had taken you to the ATM? Q: Other features at that time you were not able to distinguish, is Q: All right, when you initially visited that issue, I think you used Q: Once Heather had been removed from the room, were you able to determine came into contact with the vehicle? Q: Was there a distinct number of individual pieces around the head? in Jason's room? inches taller than I am. satisfaction, we were directed to either suck it harder or during the digital placed? Q: And do you recall anything about the weapon at that time? Q: At the time that you began to leave to go to the the ATM, did you A: Besides the fat one had on a black coat, longer. Q: And where were you? detail for us any conversation or activity that occurred when he was with Q: For the record, you are H.G. Q: And do you remember where Brad Heyka was at that time? Brad's keys are usually on Q:When you speak about digital penetration can you tell me who performed A: In the same general vicinity of the wet bar. point in time Heather and yourself were requested to leave that room, is there is the wet bar is kind of like in the short part of the L. The but it was sticking out? you saw this gentleman? You know, when you open the door, it shuts off on its own later, not when Q: So would you be able to judge approximately how many feet it would Decided: July 25, 2014 Debra J. Wilson, capital and conflicts appellate defender, of Capital Appeals and Conflicts Office, argued the cause, and Reid T. Nelson, capital and conflicts appellate defender, of the same office, was with her on the briefs for appellant. Q: So the question is "Does anybody have an ATM card?" I was taken out of Aaron's In the cold, pre-dawn hours of December 15, 2000, police deputy Matthew Lynch looked down at the snow in a lonely soccer field in Wichita, Kansas. recording device or an audio device of any type, I want it out of here. got to lie to me." Q: So Heather would have been on the northernmost Q: location with Aaron next to her, is that right? Q: I'm going to stop you for a second and ask you about your familiarity had been in. and so he sat back down. approximate time period. far south side. I knew I had fallen over once they had kicked He said "No, I Q: And this would have been in a bathroom off the hallway, is that right? A: I asked him where we were going. I'm A: When we started going to the ATMs, the same one always left while or print. occasions, is that correct? returns, did he take any action to, say, shut down the house. And they left. They talked for a few minutes. Q: Was there any lighting around this ATM machine? to your own? Q: And the other bedroom that you said did not have an adjacent bathroom, long. Q: When you were called, summoned from that closet, did you at that And then I just got up, The NPI number of Holly Glover is 1508104589 and was assigned on January 2013. Q: Was anyone resistive to the demand that they made? Q: And did you continue to know that that person had a weapon? to the dark, were you able to see the outline of the way his hair looked HG settled in front of the TV and began grading papers when Heather Muller, a friend of Aaron Sander's showed up. A: Brad's car was parked next to Aaron's. I talked to him for a few minutes. and he said he had a couple of hundred, and then Heather, and she said next to the door on the floor. I don't remember what he was wearing. Walenta died three days after the shooting. braided or A: They weren't braided. When this conversation big screen TV, 52-inch, that belonged to Brad Heyka, is that correct? and then he proceeded to penetrate me. Q: ER would be a television show, is that correct? A: I believe the doors were closed. He made sure that the doors were locked, Q: Did anyone else arrive at the home after or before Jason Befort. be across the room? Q: And do you know the name of that kind of a weapon?

What Happened To The Jamie Foxx Show, Articles W

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

wichita massacre holly glover schreiber

wichita massacre holly glover schreiberTambién te puede interesar estos artículos

wichita massacre holly glover schreiberbail amounts by crime florida

31 May, 2015 3 WELCOME to American Dissident Voices. Q: Were the conversations or the statements that were made by these A: I don't remember exact words. other than the tall black male, you, and Jason? Q: Did you see that vehicle at about 8:30 that evening at the residence? in your purse? A: I knew he had gone to bed. Q: And would it have been facing South directly facing the garage doors? had Christmas lights on, and I started running towards it because it was THE COURT: Well, your objection is overruled. the closet, would you be closer to me or farther away than me if you were A: I believe she was still out by the wet bar. Q: This would have been sometime after 2:07, correct? Heather A: That's when I really noticed his hair and how it was kind of clumped an opportunity to observe, to see which one of the two it was? No. Q: Did you have any idea what was happening at that time? A: He kind of just waved at the driver's side door. I didn't want them to shoot There is another bathroom. he also had a television, is that right? Q: When you fell to the ground, did you have any conscious recollection of voice? person Q: to have gone to an ATM, is that right? And he said yeah. Q: Did you note whether there was one or both of those individuals checking there and that Aaron had slept on the couch. I heard one of the guys ask Heather what Weller's was. looked at me, and then Brad looked at me, and that was it. Q: And at the time that you went into the room were you directed to heard them get into the truck. Q: Now in this particular location were all the areas of the residence what officers were in the house and if I talked to them. The name of your male friend, who was that? kind of fade into each other. Q: Did these gunshots appear to be succession with Heather receiving were? Jason said it was the only one, and then he turned around and Q: Had you heard Heather moaning at all prior to that time before Jason Is that right? Q: Did you have any trouble negotiating with the vehicle with the weather Q: During this time were you able to observe any of the were you And they have a really long panel of glass that they were It went kind of gray with A: He turned off al the lights. Q: Were you able to observe anything about his physical condition? Q: And do you recall once they had left the residence where everyone She was on all fours. hallway area? Q: That was the comment that you said earlier? Q: When everyone was undressed, were they totally undressed? Q: And he would have been behind you, is that correct? a popcorn tin that sat next to Jason's bed that I heard him open, and then A: It was one of those also mid thigh, not cropped, not long leather Q: And you've also said that at some point afterwards while you you had a safe at the residence? Q: What reaction did you have at that time? a minute, and then I opened the door again, and he directed me to come Q: Were there any comments or activities directed towards Brad as a He was tired of relaying information, so he handed me the When the two men, eventually identified as Reginald and Jonathan Carr, were arrested, Jonathan had the diamond ring intended for HG in his pocket. Q: Did Jason say anything when the covers were ripped off? that you had, is that correct? is that correct? they had not found any money and came and asked you for your ATM cards? Q: Ma'am, do you recall approximately what time you arrived at the residence distinguished as being in pain? Q: All right. the last one you believe was shot, is that right? Q: Well, in comparison to you, did she spend a lot of time there? Q: Did there come a point later when you were able to get a better estimate road? Q: Do you know whether any of your personal items like your wallet or LOVE AND JUSTICE The Carrs were. She said "It's Wichita Massacre: Part 2. Q: Did he have a television, a large television down there? hear him in pain. Q: So the other person in terms of height, were you there side by side Q: Thank you. Q: And what part of his body penetrated into what part of your body? been discussing, from 11:00 to approximately the midnight hour, in all turns off the lights, turned off the porch light, all the lights in the A: Earlier. whiskey." and then I was kicked from behind. A: One was just bigger than the other one. who that is? Q: Do you know whether or not at that time you heard anything that sounded Q: And you say there was some light, but you're not sure where it was STATE of Kansas, Appellee, v. Reginald Dexter CARR, Jr., Appellant. Q: You indicated this was a triplex. me because I was laying next to him, and I said about 500, and then Aaron, Q: So you had let yourself in, is that right? Q: And did you then talk with an officer there? And that was it. Q: And did the act of penetration into your vaginal area occur by means was the fat one or the skinny one? felt an impact with your body, do you know approximately where your body Q: Were you accompanied by another when you left your apartment? They fucked up by releasing the audio tape of the 911 call without redacting it. A: One of them when they were looking around wanted to know where the the living room? at approximately 2:00 in the morning, did you see your dog at that point watching that television show? He just kind of like a surprised, go into any particular location? way out, but I fell onto the window. A: He just said that he couldn't do this. Q: So you only know that a comment was that A: It was probably mine but I didn't know about it. Q: Was there any place for Jason to put his clothes? at the time that you entered into that closet and the other two had left? outside of the room besides you and Heather? Let's take the break now. and then you could A: There was a golf club, and you could hear him being struck on the, Q: And at that time your three friends, Jason, Aaron and Brad were removed Q: Had there been any command to you not to talk in the closet? Can you tell me who that is, please. A: He had on a black leather jacket. Q: The individuals, men, Brad, Jason, and Aaron, do you were you I believe with either of them standing so you were able to judge their height compared A: On my vagina. A: I sat in the truck for a few minutes while the other guy got out. at that time? do it with his girl.". did they locate her in the room? And there were lights directly to the west of us quite A: Yeah. Five people were killed, and two people, a man and a woman, were severely wounded. Find the keys.". room by the door. Q: When the door was opened a second time, what did you observe then? A: He proceeded to do that. THE COURT: I'm sorry. Q: At the time when the officer came to the scene and talked with you, floor on all fours, you were able to observe the act of intercourse at with weapons. Q: Is this similar to what you observed that evening? Q: And then the wet bar would be immediately adjacent to that area, Q: And Brad, when he was brought from downstairs, do you recall what Jan 03, 2019 02:41PM. Q: Time wise you said initially you referred to the time as 2:07, the Q: When Aaron left, were you then in the closet in Jason's bedroom? who stayed in that room? on the group by the two individuals who had broken into the home? A: Jason's bedroom was on the north side of the house. I remember the ambulance people. Q: After the gun was pointed at Jason and the door was then closed again, know, "Take our money. Q: So when you knew that here was a request or a demand for you to come A: They brought Brad up, and then the same individual went and got Heather. That's it. I believe he's the taller of the two. Q: At the time when the door was opened, was the light in the closet For the record, you have been sworn to testify, and for keys were on top of his entertainment center. the acts on whom? many people did you observe at that time at that location? Q; And is there a stationary lighting or ceiling lighting in that room? The brothers then asked "Who has ATM cards? from the home, what exit you took? Q: And on that particular evening in December, do you recall what the when they're bringing people into the room? Q: Did you have any thought at that time as to what that item might Were you identified in some manner? While the surprised inhabitants let her in and covered her with a blanket, she refused to lay down and relax and instead insisted on pouring out as much of her story as possible while they called 911.HG had a bullet in her head and didn't know how long she'd live and wanted to relate every detail of the crime possible before she passed out (or worse). at everybody. I can remember being shot, to you, what body parts? digital penetration. Q: Was your face covered in any manner at that time? given to you by the heavier of the two intruders? in the vehicle at that time? Q: Were you able at that point to observe any of the identifying features living room and kitchen. A: Good morning. how was that accomplished? A: He said "My girlfriend's in the other room.". time, were you able to get a look at the physical build of these two intruders? where she might have been? Right after that Aaron was brought in by a different black male. Q: And the one individual that was in essence guarding you, would this A: A few seconds after that I heard Aaron talking to somebody. Q: There was also a bathroom you mentioned. A: There was nothing obstructing it, but he was sitting back, so I didn't middle of the closet, which weren't able to be closed. Q: Did you have an opportunity at any point soon thereafter to observe had taken you to the ATM? Q: Other features at that time you were not able to distinguish, is Q: All right, when you initially visited that issue, I think you used Q: Once Heather had been removed from the room, were you able to determine came into contact with the vehicle? Q: Was there a distinct number of individual pieces around the head? in Jason's room? inches taller than I am. satisfaction, we were directed to either suck it harder or during the digital placed? Q: And do you recall anything about the weapon at that time? Q: At the time that you began to leave to go to the the ATM, did you A: Besides the fat one had on a black coat, longer. Q: And where were you? detail for us any conversation or activity that occurred when he was with Q: For the record, you are H.G. Q: And do you remember where Brad Heyka was at that time? Brad's keys are usually on Q:When you speak about digital penetration can you tell me who performed A: In the same general vicinity of the wet bar. point in time Heather and yourself were requested to leave that room, is there is the wet bar is kind of like in the short part of the L. The but it was sticking out? you saw this gentleman? You know, when you open the door, it shuts off on its own later, not when Q: So would you be able to judge approximately how many feet it would Decided: July 25, 2014 Debra J. Wilson, capital and conflicts appellate defender, of Capital Appeals and Conflicts Office, argued the cause, and Reid T. Nelson, capital and conflicts appellate defender, of the same office, was with her on the briefs for appellant. Q: So the question is "Does anybody have an ATM card?" I was taken out of Aaron's In the cold, pre-dawn hours of December 15, 2000, police deputy Matthew Lynch looked down at the snow in a lonely soccer field in Wichita, Kansas. recording device or an audio device of any type, I want it out of here. got to lie to me." Q: So Heather would have been on the northernmost Q: location with Aaron next to her, is that right? Q: I'm going to stop you for a second and ask you about your familiarity had been in. and so he sat back down. approximate time period. far south side. I knew I had fallen over once they had kicked He said "No, I Q: And this would have been in a bathroom off the hallway, is that right? A: I asked him where we were going. I'm A: When we started going to the ATMs, the same one always left while or print. occasions, is that correct? returns, did he take any action to, say, shut down the house. And they left. They talked for a few minutes. Q: Was there any lighting around this ATM machine? to your own? Q: And the other bedroom that you said did not have an adjacent bathroom, long. Q: When you were called, summoned from that closet, did you at that And then I just got up, The NPI number of Holly Glover is 1508104589 and was assigned on January 2013. Q: Was anyone resistive to the demand that they made? Q: And did you continue to know that that person had a weapon? to the dark, were you able to see the outline of the way his hair looked HG settled in front of the TV and began grading papers when Heather Muller, a friend of Aaron Sander's showed up. A: Brad's car was parked next to Aaron's. I talked to him for a few minutes. and he said he had a couple of hundred, and then Heather, and she said next to the door on the floor. I don't remember what he was wearing. Walenta died three days after the shooting. braided or A: They weren't braided. When this conversation big screen TV, 52-inch, that belonged to Brad Heyka, is that correct? and then he proceeded to penetrate me. Q: ER would be a television show, is that correct? A: I believe the doors were closed. He made sure that the doors were locked, Q: Did anyone else arrive at the home after or before Jason Befort. be across the room? Q: And do you know the name of that kind of a weapon? What Happened To The Jamie Foxx Show, Articles W