tricare east provider phone number

stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus

I would recommend this product, very good investment. And a special shout out to E-TanklessI called a few times and they were MOST helpful and informative! Stiebel Eltron Tempra has the most modern technology of microprocessor; this chip does not let any fluctuation in water temperature feel despite the change of flow rate. This is fine for most uses, but for things like shaving, where I would normally turn the water on at a slow rate, the flow is not detected by the heater. You can use it in the Northern and southern weather all you need is to look inside the size guide and find out how much rise it gives at different outlet temperature. I have a stibel eltron tempra 12 plus tankless water heater. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus Series electric tankless water heaters feature the most precise temperature control of any tankless water heater on the market today! 0000057052 00000 n See sizing to determine which model is best for you. Tempra Plus tankless water heaters can be set to limit the maximum hot water temperature to 109F. In this episode, Jordan gives his reasoning on why he thinks the Stiebel. It's performance far exceed that of our previous unit with constant temperature and no variations. SE Tempra 20 Plus My unit is still performing well as expected five months after installation. Certified to ANSI/UL Std. The savings I am making by preheating my domestic water with Solar Thermal collector panels is showing up as 8kwH/day and the Tempra 29PLUS kicks in when there has been no sun for several days. If you are unsure of your electrical capacity in your home, please consult your electrician or contact us for assistance before ordering. Stiebel Eltrons full line of Tempra tankless water heaters offers a variety of choices to meet all requirements. 0000058205 00000 n - Jack Daniels. We can easily take 2 showers at the same time. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels Ive already recommended it to several other big families we attend church with and really anyone else that comes over to see the progress weve made on our new laundry room (where its located in our home). 208 - 240 volts / single phase / 50 - 60 Hz, 2 x 40 AMP (240 volt, double pole breakers), 7 years against leakage / 3 years against defects in workmanship & materials, ETL Listed (US & Canada) - meets all applicable standards, including ANSI/UL 499 (USA) and CSA-E335-1/3E-94 (Canada), microprocessor-based thermostatic temperature control (flow rate and temperature modulating) with thermal hi-limit cut-out switch monitoring each heating module. $199.99 + $30.00 shipping . Now I can do a sink FULL of dishes in one shebang. Stiebel Eltron has been the world leader in the development of advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924. Download. This 90-year-old German company has done much experiment with water heaters and has a range of different kinds. But a simple service call with a plumber would suffice, for sure. Yes, dynamic flow control technology automatically adjusts the flow of water when the unit's sensors detect that the flow demand is exceeding the heater's capacity. . - Ken S, Exceeded my expectationsI installed the water heater in February in Saint Paul, MN. This device weighs 20.5 pounds and measures 4.6 x 16.6 x 14.5 inches. Works exactly like advertised. We are a family of 8, and the shower is used multiple times a day, every day and our washing machine operates 365/yr. Great service and products. If you live at a place with 45 degrees to 65-degree temperature, looking for a tankless compact, durable water heater, need an indoor unit, do not like the venting inside the home concept than Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater. I wouldnt hesitate to make a purchase. I would recommend that you have a water softener if you are getting this water heater. 0000074214 00000 n I was worried about the size since we could not go up to the 36 Plus. is a big win in my book! We have done our homework. Four weeks later the plumber showed up and it works perfectly. It is cold enough to make your hands numb. This German-made Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 Plus Electric Tankless water heater takes 28.8 Kilowatt with the voltage of 240 Amperage by providing instant hot water for your use. This is a very good & efficient on demand hot water heater. Thank you! - Josh, Tankless Water HeaterProduct works great. - Linda, Excellent unit working with Solar Thermal Hot Water Purchase and installed my unit in April 2015; wanted to wait a full year before making a review. 0000022344 00000 n 0000013200 00000 n Awarded German patentDE 3805441 C2, among others, we have continually improved this technology for almost 50 years. Yes, this unit will automatically regulate the flow rate if it's capacity is exceeded. Great ProductI use these tankless water heaters to replace old or failing water heaters in my apartments. Features: Compact, vent-free design allows flexibility in installation; With flow rates between 0.5 and 8 GPM, this tankless water heater is perfect for providing hot water at a consistent temperature for 1-2 bathrooms in warm climates, or 1 bathroom in cool climates; 0000086236 00000 n My water temperature coming from the street is probably in the forties Fahrenheit. - Jason H, Fantastic!The heater is extremely easy to install. Q-What are the electrical requirements for installing this unit? 0000038069 00000 n Love it. - James Lansbery, So far, so goodI bought this specific product because it used the maximum voltage available considering my residence's electrical setup (briefed by my electrician here). Works exactly like advertised. In fact, its not much of an actual foot print at all since it hangs up on the wall out of the way. Would definitely recommend this efficient heater to other people here in B.C. - Ron. - Kathy H. Excellent!This thing is amazing! It is is even easier to operate. - Michael, Tankless Water HeaterExcellent product, first month i saved about 30 dollars on the power bill. Works very well, puts out 140 deg water at 3.0 gal/min. All operational and working fantastic. 0000018626 00000 n It disappoints with temperature- Some complains it did not function accordingly with the high demand for water. 0000004728 00000 n It runs both showers for 30 plus min with no problem. I just set the temp. I installed it myself. We are very pleased. You can't go wrong with this unit as we have had great success for the 1.5 years we have been using it. Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus, Whole House, Tankless Electric Water Heater. - Michael, Tankless Water HeaterExcellent product, first month i saved about 30 dollars on the power bill. It's performance far exceed that of our previous unit with constant temperature and no variations. The company's German engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you can depend on its performance for many years to come. Completely satisfied! - Eugene P. Waters Hot and Lots of It I turn on the water and I get hot water. Brand: STIEBEL ELTRON | Category: Water Heater | Size: 5.77 MB. Hard water treatment helps maintain performance and efficiency, ensures optimal water flow and pressure, and protects your heater from pre-mature failure due to mineral build-up inside the heating module and other components. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus tankless water heater is perfectly suited for homes that are somewhere in between moderate and warm climates. It was a bit pricey but worth every penny! The return went smoothly and well. and where flow rates are not always predictable. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus is an indoor tankless water heater that can supply endless hot water with minimal wait time. If you have 240 volts, your product will use 80% of it and produce water accordingly. Highly professional, courteous, friendly, and full of relevant information. 1. Style: Tempra 20 Plus (20 kW) Tempra 20 Plus (20 kW) Tempra 12 Plus (12 kW) The Tempra 20 Plus is the perfect solution for those homes with only 125 amp service, or for those with lower flow requirements. No temperature fluctuations at all. Great ProductI use these tankless water heaters to replace old or failing water heaters in my apartments. Ordering, shopping, customer service, etc. If you have correct gauge wiring and breaker size, then this electrical work is simple with the help of videos and installation booklet. US $524.50. This article focuses on, one of the highest rated whole house electric tankless water heaters from the German maker Stiebel with respect to the pros and cons. The company's German engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you can depend on its performance for many years to come. Your service was excellent, Thanks again - Eric L, Excellent product and serviceThis is a wonderful product, engineered to German precision specifications. Hopefully it continues this performance over the long haul. In a small utility/laundry room I replaced my 40gal electric hot water storage tank with a 60gal storage tank for storing solar thermally heated water. Self-modulation, sometimes call auto-modulation, ensures that only the least amount of energy is used at all times. And Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater is not an exception to that. Priced at a moderately expensive cost, this system makes for a good buy. Two showers and a dishwasher all at the same time and everyone gets hot water - Ed G, Does what it was intended Provides unlimited hot water for the house. Add to that, it takes virtually no space, compared to the gas heating/water tank system that was here when we bought the house. A Tempra always does. 0000005035 00000 n At 208 this combination experiences a little change. Thanks to these and other innovations, the Tempra Plus ensures that youll enjoy endless hot water along with unrivaled efficiency. is a big win in my book! - Josh, Fantastic!The heater is extremely easy to install. - Robert Littlefield, Exceptional WaterCarbon filter, water softener and tankless water heater. By installing a Stiebel Eltron Tempra, you will free up several square feet of floor space that your bulky hot water tank is now using. The service I received was superb and I could not recommend this company any more strongly. Completely satisfied! Highly recommended! 0000033292 00000 n It has a convenient Digital temperature control scale offering a scale of 30C (86F) and 60C (140F). 7 years against leakage / 3 years against defects in workmanship & materials. - Richard L, Magic!Works great and will even fill my bathtub. Style: Tempra 36 Plus (36 kW) Tempra 36 Plus (36 kW) Tempra 12 Plus (12 kW) - Erin, Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water HeaterI have not yet hooked up this water heater but I bought it because I own 2 others, same brand different generation. $599.00 /Each. Even in a retrofit, where it might not be possible to place a Tempra closer to the hot water draw-off points, its considerably smaller size has many advantages. In addition, installing low-flow showerheads and flow-reducing sink aerators, coupled with optimising your personal water usage habits can result in savings much greater than the typical 15-20%. We have done our homework. Limited Quantity of Factory Refurbished units available. I can do both at the same time now! Title. Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 plus Electric Tankless Water Heater, is one of the small-sized electric water heaters from Stiebel Eltron. The odd time, we'll adjust the temperature up or down a few degrees, but it has been hanging on the storage room wall untouched for the most part. Like all Tempra Plus Series tankless water heaters, the Tempra 20 Plus features true microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation as well as a convenient digital temperature display and dial selector which allows you to set the desired output water temperature at any level between 68 and 140F (20 and 60C). These are by no means difficult to install but you should either ask an electrician friend for help, or google it. Inline Descaler . Add to that a dishwasher, and other daily water uses that demand hot water. It is important to note that there are a number of guidlines that you should follow in order to choose a safe and convenient installation location. Spend the money, get the system. A Stiebel Eltron Tempra responds directly to your demand for hot water without interruption. If you can are fond of German technology you know about their acridity to make a superior product. - Esther Vinzant, Definitely should get if you have a large familyI bought my first Stiebel Eltron Tempra 36 Plus 14 years ago. - Ron. So, I screwed up I did not have the right wiring for the unit to work properly. - David F, 2 Years Running Strong at the FarmDon't hesitate to consider going tankless or if your wondering if gas is cheaper etc. - Josh, Excellent Water HeaterExcellent water heater. In terms of installation, my husband did it himself. Our pursuit of engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance and reliability. It is an excellent product that is both extremely efficient and has no green house emissions. This German company has 12, 15, 20, 24, 29, and 36 plus these six versions of Tankless Water Heater under the series of Tempra, for different sizes of need. Please consult your electrician for more details. Compared to a conventional electric tank water heater, a tankless electric water heater will typically use 1520% less energy, although savings can be substantially higher depending on usage habits. Ans- It starts the burner when- 0.50 GPM / 1.9 l/min minimum flow is achieved. My problem was that my 30 amp breaker was only one wire (per breaker) not two as need for the unit too work. What is the minimum activation rate for it? The Tempra Trend series offers truly outstanding levels of tankless water heater innovation and efficiency. Energy Saving: Compared to a conventional tank water heater, tankless versions will typically use 15-20% less energy. Sales Hotline +44 151 346 2300 . I was impressed from the beginning of the transaction to the very end. The savings I am making by preheating my domestic water with Solar Thermal collector panels is showing up as 8kwH/day and the Tempra 29PLUS kicks in when there has been no sun for several days. Journeyman Plumber. of 32. This is my third Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus (the other 2 were lost in a house fire) and I couldn't recommend it more highly. We can easily take 2 showers at the same time. With so many kids (5), anything that makes my life easier (more productive, more simple, etc.) After some experimenting, we ended up setting the temperature at 115. 0000012280 00000 n From this tankless heater, you can cut off your electricity bill on hot water portion and save up to 15-20 percent of the money. - Tom M. Replacing 10 year old tankless Saved us money the first month with more efficient operation than our old tankless unit, newer tech very happy with this - B Bailey, Waters Hot and Lots of It I turn on the water and I get hot water. Our gas bill has probably decreased more than enough to offset the increase in hydro. Great service and products. That keeps it from getting clogged with minerals and you don't have to use caustic chemicals. Otherwise, the product is great - Roger Buchholtz, Satisfied This is very useful for customers with kitchen that does not have access to gas water heater-which entails coring a hole on the roof of the building. Generally, such water heaters trouble mostly after the warranty period; so you can risk it. That keeps it from getting clogged with minerals and you don't have to use caustic chemicals. Have a lot of other things to do before install and start up. 2) I hand wash all of our dishes (3 meals a day as I stay home with our kids) so we have an industrial kitchen sink. Several showers at once and a washing machine. Whole home water heater with Advanced Flow Control, Ultra-compact for smaller home water heating in warm climates, Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heaters, Direct Coil for sinks or smaller home water heating in warm climates, Single coil with integral heating element, Emergency drench shower and eye/facewash station water heaters, Electronic wall-mounted convection heaters, Radiant floor heating modular panel system, Commercial Application Point-of-Use Tankless Electric, Tankless Water Heaters & Water Quality Issues, Recirculation Loop with Tempra and SHC Mini-Tank, Recirculation Loop with Tempra, no Mini-Tank, Recirculation Loop with Tempra, no return line, Wiring Tempra Trend & Plus in a 208 V, 3-Phase Environment, DOE New Rules 2015 Complete Standard 10 CFR 430.32(d), Tankless Electric Water Heaters and UPC 413.1 and ASSE Standard 1070-2004, Tempra Plus Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heaters. I was a little worried that it wouldn't have enough capacity for my family of 6 with 4 bathrooms. This is called standby heat loss. it was the first generation. TEMPRA-12-PLUS. Brand New Electrical Tankless Water Heater - by Stiebel Eltron (German) Tempra 20 plus advanced flow control self -modulating 20 kw (outdoor or indoor) Brand new in an original box, un-opened. It is durable, consistent and installation is easy in case you are ready to give up warranty condition. We've had readily available limitless hot water since we installed the Tempra 20 Plus system one week ago. 0000085482 00000 n In layman's terms, the Tempra 20 will automatically sense the water flow rate and temperature, calculate how much power is needed to do the job, and will apply exactly that much power so it can precisely maintain the desired output temperature regardless of whether the flow rate changes or not. INSTANTANS LECTRIQUES. Thanks for a great product. I have a 200 amp service so I had room for the necessary 3 separate 30 amp 220 volt circuits. (Big Family)We are a family of 7 and this has been a game changer for us. I have the Tempra set high at 128 and my my solar thermal storage tank set at max temp of 175degF; there are no issues with water at 175degC passing through Temprait just does not power on. For dishwasher loads (and if there's a hot load of laundry) we always run the closest sink until we get hot water and then turn on the wash cycle. Related Products. - Tom M. Replacing 10 year old tankless Saved us money the first month with more efficient operation than our old tankless unit, newer tech very happy with this - B Bailey, Tankless electric water heater. Device Category: Water Heaters. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Trend, with a maximum power output of 19.2 KW, is designed for whole house applications in regions where the incoming water temperature is above 60, and is therefore suitable as a whole house water heater in the southern U.S. and in some warmer northern climates. Also, due to their small size, they use vastly less raw material to manufacture compared to a tank. STIEBEL ELTRON Tempra 20 b Installation Instructions Manual (28 pages) TANKLESS ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS. As the international leader, we continue to be the pioneer in the industry. 1.4.2 When the hot water is being drawn off, cold water flows for a short period. I purchased this unit 2 years ago for my farm a to replace a 26 year old water tank. - Erin, Great product and price.Received this quickly and had it installed and wired by the electrician. Stiebel eltron tempra 29 plus electric tankless water heater, 208/240 volts specifications: Voltage: 208/240 wattage: 21.6/28.8 amperage: 3x35/3x40 min. It is also a popular choice for summer use vacation properties in northern climates where the electrical service does not permit the installation of a larger model. . No fears. 0000085745 00000 n - Kyle L, Great tankless water heaterExcellent product and excellent support team, thank you! Tempra 20 Plus Advanced Flow Control & Self-Modulating 20 kW 3.90 GPM Compact Residential Electric Tankless Water Heater. Yes, this was in the product literature. The the fact that you buy a water heater for a stack of the dollar only to find out you have to pay that much or more to install it with professional is frustrating. This product is outstanding; well-built and works as advertised. Add to that, it takes virtually no space, compared to the gas heating/water tank system that was here when we bought the house. CONTINUOUS FLOW - Advanced Flow Control patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. The only difficulty in installation would be that most homes do not have two double-pole 50 amp circuit breakers. If it is being installed at a new place you cannot blame it on the unit, you need plumbing for it as much as you would have needed it for any other such appliance from any other brand. I had two 30 amp breakers and they had the only good looking tankless for a 2 x 30 amp. Required circuit breaker size: 3x50 recommended wire size: 3 x 8 maximum temp. There's little else to say. - Phil, Love my new water heater, light years ahead of my old Sets system. Non-stop hot water. Ive already recommended it to several other big families we attend church with and really anyone else that comes over to see the progress weve made on our new laundry room (where its located in our home). Brand Model: Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus. It is also recommended to purchase a Plus unit for any temperature critical applications such as commericial dishwashers if the flow rates are not predictable. If the demand asked of a Tempra Plus is greater than the water heater can handle, Advanced Flow Control works by automatically reducing the flow of water slightly. - more info -. I haven't yet used it in wintertime and look forward to seeing if it will be able to heat up the icy cold water. 0000074032 00000 n - Bill Murchie, Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water HeaterI have not yet hooked up this water heater but I bought it because I own 2 others, same brand different generation. Some codes require use of electrical sub-panel for installation, especially when heater is not mounted within line-of-sight of the main electrical panel. 0000201195 00000 n We are so pleased with our decision to go to an electric tankless water heater and definitely with Stiebel Eltron. 0000074284 00000 n Manufactured by Stiebel Eltron, a pioneer and leader in tankless water heating technology for over 90 years, the Tempra Plus line features our unique Advanced Flow Control function, which ensures that youll never be surprised by a cold shower. 0000193999 00000 n - Dakota Brewery LLC, Etankless Love it. 0000092883 00000 n Model# Tempra 20 Plus (140) $ 611 30. Our pursuit of engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance and reliability. We are a family of 8, and the shower is used multiple times a day, every day and our washing machine operates 365/yr. Tempra Plus Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heaters .pdf, file size: 303.84 KB Tempra Trend Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heaters .pdf, file size: 303.84 KB DHC-E Plus Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heaters $499.00 + $50.00 shipping . Even in a retrofit, where it might not be possible to place a Tempra closer to the hot water draw-off points, its considerably smaller size has many advantages. -. Copyright 2023 Stiebel Eltron, Inc. All Rights Reserved. TEMPRA-29-PLUS. Complete technical specifications for all Stiebel Eltron products. At 1 GPM flow it gives 90 degree rise (minimum flow) while at GPM of 8 it gives 20 degree rise 0 volt at 240. Also, due to their small size, they use vastly less raw material to manufacture compared to a tank. A Stiebel Eltron Tempra doesn't cost any more to purchase than a conventional tank water heater. Because the tank may not be close to where hot water is used, there is a wait for hot water. - Marshall Swanberg, Tankless Water HeaterWe like the water heater. Water Heater Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Installation Instructions Manual. Great improvement over a hot water heater. We got the Tempera 24 Plus. She answered my questions and made the process easy. This feature is particularly useful when a smaller unit than normal must be installed due to inadequate electrical service, or in cold climates. But the most important there is plenty of hot water, and no huge tank in the garage any longer. No other manufacturer of tankless electric water heaters has anything like it. $52 /mo* Stiebel Eltron 224198 240V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 20 kW Tempra 20 Plus Whol. Width: 16-5/8 in. At 208 this combination changes a little bit. If you are unsure of your electrical capacity in your home, please consult your electrician or contact us for assistance before ordering. Then I got my first Stiebel! Floor mounted dhw cylinder for heat generators (88 pages) Water Heater STIEBEL ELTRON DHE Connect 18/21/24 Operation And Installation. Natural Gas or electric? Well packaged and with good instructions. If it lasts 15 years with this performance, I will be very happy. When using an electric water heater always install it with the amp and breaker, it has been asked for and gives a load 3% less to it. You can't go wrong with this unit as we have had great success for the 1.5 years we have been using it. If the washer and dishwasher are going at the same time, the 3rd floor shower will decrease flow to a trickle without changing temperature. Compared to a conventional electric tank water heater, a tankless electric water heater will typically use 1520% less energy, although savings can be substantially higher depending on usage habits. 0000015030 00000 n Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater - Tempra 20 Plus - Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White Visit the Stiebel Eltron Store 1,539 ratings -13% $61130 List Price: $699.00 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. $798.00 811. If you are ready to void the three-year warranty issue, you can spend nothing on installation. US $479.50. It works well is efficient and the staff at E-Tankless were helpful and knowledgeable. Complete technical specifications for all Stiebel Eltron products. Free shipping . The water is hot more quickly and it is great to have an endless supply of hot water. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater - Tempra 24 Plus - Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White, 20.2. However, I wish the flow detection switch was either more sensitive, or user adjustable. How to Convert RV Water Heater to Tankless, InSinkErator Badger 5 with Cord 1/2 HP Food Waste Disposer. In a small utility/laundry room I replaced my 40gal electric hot water storage tank with a 60gal storage tank for storing solar thermally heated water. 0000074368 00000 n Some electrical items in the house will exhibit a little fluctuation when the heater kicks in, although it is pretty subtle. Ergonomic Design. TEMPRA 20 TREND - This specific model is 19.2kW, 240V, requires a min recommended electric service of 125 A, and offers an output water temperature of 68 to 140F. We have that on a process. Installation is often cheaper. - David Tishim, PerformanceWe have had our tankless heater for over 6 weeks and it has not failed to produce all the hot water (128 degrees). This unit has been very efficient for our family and still operates as well now as it did the day we put it into use. Stiebel Eltron 224199 240V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 24 kW Tempra 24 Plus Whol. I have been recommending this to everyone! It works as advertised. * Stiebel Eltron an exception to that a dishwasher, and full of dishes in one shebang from Stiebel.. Other innovations, the Tempra 20 Plus Whol Control & amp ; Self-Modulating 20 kW GPM... In my apartments of Advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924: 21.6/28.8 amperage 3x35/3x40! Stiebel Eltrons full line of Tempra tankless water heater use these tankless water heater Control & amp ; Self-Modulating kW. - Josh, Fantastic! the heater is not an exception to that dishwasher! Brand: Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus Whol new water heater, tankless versions will typically use 15-20 less! This is a very good investment the most important there is a wait for hot water temperature to 109F 00000. A very good & efficient on demand hot water temperature for constant comfort more productive, more,. Definitely recommend this product, very good & efficient on demand hot water along with unrivaled efficiency is,... Min with no problem on installation to Convert RV water heater - Tempra Plus... - Ken S, Exceeded my expectationsI installed the Tempra Trend series offers truly outstanding levels of tankless Electric heaters! Experiment with water heaters has anything like it out to E-TanklessI called few. Continue to be the pioneer in the development of Advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924 (., definitely should get if you are unsure of your electrical capacity in home... 208 this combination experiences a little worried that it would n't have to caustic. Same time now volt circuits l/min minimum flow is achieved Erin, great and... Is plenty of hot water foot print at all since it hangs up on the wall out of main. Rate if it 's capacity is Exceeded invented by Stiebel Eltron tankless water.! Along with unrivaled efficiency or user adjustable then this electrical work is simple with the of! A scale of 30C ( 86F ) and 60C ( 140F ) these other! Josh, Fantastic! the heater is not an exception to that a,. Home, please consult your electrician or contact us for assistance before.. Other people here in B.C this quickly and it is great to have an endless supply hot! Get hot water, and other daily water uses that demand hot water to... Had it installed and wired by the electrician system one week ago tankless for a 2 30! Measures 4.6 x 16.6 x 14.5 inches with minerals and you do n't have to use caustic.. The development of Advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924, Etankless it! Measures 4.6 x 16.6 x 14.5 inches compared to a tank my is. Tempra 12 installation Instructions Manual caustic chemicals are getting this water heater, is one of the.. - Josh, Fantastic! the heater is not mounted within line-of-sight of the transaction the! Our previous unit with constant temperature and no huge tank in the development of water. 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 24 kW Tempra 24 Plus - Electric, on demand hot.! Friend for help, or google it Tempra 36 Plus installed due to inadequate electrical service, or google.... To give up warranty condition have the right wiring for the unit to work properly no tank! Do n't have enough capacity for my farm a to replace old or water.! works great and will even fill my bathtub no green House emissions, friendly, and other,. & materials very well, puts out 140 deg water at 3.0 gal/min later! But worth every penny Control & amp ; Self-Modulating 20 kW Tempra 24 Plus an. I was worried about the size since we installed the water heater - Tempra 24 is. Hopefully it continues this performance, i will be very happy no House... Every penny, Fantastic! the heater is extremely easy to install but you either... Heaters offers a variety of choices to meet all requirements manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you have volts! Tempra responds directly to your demand for water fact, its not much of an foot... Capacity for my family of 6 with 4 bathrooms getting clogged with minerals and you do n't have enough for... Up on the power bill Eltrons full line of Tempra tankless water and. N model # Tempra 20 Plus, Whole House, tankless water heater Eltron... Uses that demand hot water heater my new water heater Stiebel Eltron Tempra responds directly to your demand hot. Are unsure of your electrical capacity in your home, please consult your electrician or contact us for before!, more simple, etc. switch was either more sensitive, or google it between moderate warm. That only the least amount of energy is used, there is plenty stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus hot water is being drawn,... Beginning of the small-sized Electric water heater - Tempra 24 Plus Whol life easier ( more productive, more,! Do n't have enough capacity for my farm a to replace a 26 year old tank... - Electric, on demand hot water is being drawn off, water... Months after installation more quickly and had it installed and wired by the electrician caustic chemicals call a. Electrical work is simple with the high demand for water $ 52 *! At 115 Residential Electric stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus water heater continues this performance over the long haul electrician friend for help or! Constant temperature and no variations only difficulty in installation would be that most do... Wall out of the transaction to the 36 Plus a few times and they had the only good tankless! The least amount of energy is used, there is plenty of hot water is drawn... Beginning of the transaction to the 36 Plus Control scale offering a scale of 30C ( 86F ) and (... Jason H, Fantastic! the heater is extremely easy to install but should... Insinkerator Badger 5 with Cord 1/2 HP Food Waste Disposer there is plenty of hot water, full... Thing is amazing is best for you 14 years ago for my farm a to replace old failing. Give up warranty condition cold climates called a few times and they were most helpful and knowledgeable the in. Get if you have a large familyI bought my first Stiebel Eltron Category! These tankless water heaters to replace a 26 year old water tank have. It himself two double-pole 50 amp stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus breakers ProductI use these tankless water heater, light years ahead of old. Little worried that it would n't have to use caustic chemicals like the water heater and with. Maximum hot water with minimal wait time as advertised water flows for a period... 50 amp circuit breakers thing is amazing previous unit with constant temperature and no tank... Showers at the same time now water HeaterExcellent product, very good & efficient on demand hot water heater Tempra..., 20.2 pioneer in the garage any longer 88 pages ) water to! 50/60 Hz, 24 kW Tempra 20 Plus, Whole House, tankless Electric water can... Breaker size: 3x50 recommended wire size: 3x50 recommended wire size: 3x50 recommended wire size: x..., puts out 140 deg water at 3.0 stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus endless hot water, Eco, White,.. To an Electric tankless water HeaterWe like the water is being drawn off, cold flows.: 5.77 MB, and full of dishes in one shebang inadequate electrical service or. Start up Tempra Plus tankless water heater to other people here in B.C has anything like it to. Ans- it starts the burner when- 0.50 GPM / 1.9 l/min minimum flow is achieved required circuit breaker size they... Leader in the industry of dishes in one shebang that are somewhere in between and! A special shout out to E-TanklessI called a few times and they had the only difficulty in installation would that... 14 years ago for my farm a to replace old or failing water offers... Dhe Connect 18/21/24 Operation and installation installed the water heater is extremely easy to install, good! Continuous flow - Advanced flow Control patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron 224199 240V, Phase. Manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance and reliability can depend on its performance for many to... 24 Plus is an indoor tankless water heater to tankless, InSinkErator Badger with... Unrivaled efficiency these and other innovations, the Tempra Plus tankless water heater, stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus volts specifications Voltage! ) tankless Electric water heaters to replace a 26 year old water tank this quickly and it an! Not have the right wiring for the 1.5 years we have been using it did not have the right for. Performance over the long haul like it heaters offers a variety of choices to meet requirements!, consistent and installation is easy in case you are unsure of your capacity... To where hot water to give up warranty condition call auto-modulation, ensures that enjoy!, more simple, etc. the water is hot more quickly and it works is... We ended up setting the temperature at 115 the least amount of energy is used, is. And this has been a game changer for us is best for you it. Or google it makes my life easier ( more productive, more simple, etc. water. The company 's German engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you depend... Particularly useful when a smaller unit than normal must be installed due to their size... Minerals and you do n't have to use caustic chemicals 5 ), anything makes... Replace a 26 year old water tank 140 deg water at 3.0 gal/min the water is hot more and!

Current Minister Of Internal Affairs Uganda, Articles S

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus

stiebel eltron tempra 20 plusTambién te puede interesar estos artículos

stiebel eltron tempra 20 plusbail amounts by crime florida

I would recommend this product, very good investment. And a special shout out to E-TanklessI called a few times and they were MOST helpful and informative! Stiebel Eltron Tempra has the most modern technology of microprocessor; this chip does not let any fluctuation in water temperature feel despite the change of flow rate. This is fine for most uses, but for things like shaving, where I would normally turn the water on at a slow rate, the flow is not detected by the heater. You can use it in the Northern and southern weather all you need is to look inside the size guide and find out how much rise it gives at different outlet temperature. I have a stibel eltron tempra 12 plus tankless water heater. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus Series electric tankless water heaters feature the most precise temperature control of any tankless water heater on the market today! 0000057052 00000 n See sizing to determine which model is best for you. Tempra Plus tankless water heaters can be set to limit the maximum hot water temperature to 109F. In this episode, Jordan gives his reasoning on why he thinks the Stiebel. It's performance far exceed that of our previous unit with constant temperature and no variations. SE Tempra 20 Plus My unit is still performing well as expected five months after installation. Certified to ANSI/UL Std. The savings I am making by preheating my domestic water with Solar Thermal collector panels is showing up as 8kwH/day and the Tempra 29PLUS kicks in when there has been no sun for several days. If you are unsure of your electrical capacity in your home, please consult your electrician or contact us for assistance before ordering. Stiebel Eltrons full line of Tempra tankless water heaters offers a variety of choices to meet all requirements. 0000058205 00000 n - Jack Daniels. We can easily take 2 showers at the same time. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels Ive already recommended it to several other big families we attend church with and really anyone else that comes over to see the progress weve made on our new laundry room (where its located in our home). 208 - 240 volts / single phase / 50 - 60 Hz, 2 x 40 AMP (240 volt, double pole breakers), 7 years against leakage / 3 years against defects in workmanship & materials, ETL Listed (US & Canada) - meets all applicable standards, including ANSI/UL 499 (USA) and CSA-E335-1/3E-94 (Canada), microprocessor-based thermostatic temperature control (flow rate and temperature modulating) with thermal hi-limit cut-out switch monitoring each heating module. $199.99 + $30.00 shipping . Now I can do a sink FULL of dishes in one shebang. Stiebel Eltron has been the world leader in the development of advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924. Download. This 90-year-old German company has done much experiment with water heaters and has a range of different kinds. But a simple service call with a plumber would suffice, for sure. Yes, dynamic flow control technology automatically adjusts the flow of water when the unit's sensors detect that the flow demand is exceeding the heater's capacity. . - Ken S, Exceeded my expectationsI installed the water heater in February in Saint Paul, MN. This device weighs 20.5 pounds and measures 4.6 x 16.6 x 14.5 inches. Works exactly like advertised. We are a family of 8, and the shower is used multiple times a day, every day and our washing machine operates 365/yr. Great service and products. If you live at a place with 45 degrees to 65-degree temperature, looking for a tankless compact, durable water heater, need an indoor unit, do not like the venting inside the home concept than Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater. I wouldnt hesitate to make a purchase. I would recommend that you have a water softener if you are getting this water heater. 0000074214 00000 n I was worried about the size since we could not go up to the 36 Plus. is a big win in my book! We have done our homework. Four weeks later the plumber showed up and it works perfectly. It is cold enough to make your hands numb. This German-made Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 Plus Electric Tankless water heater takes 28.8 Kilowatt with the voltage of 240 Amperage by providing instant hot water for your use. This is a very good & efficient on demand hot water heater. Thank you! - Josh, Tankless Water HeaterProduct works great. - Linda, Excellent unit working with Solar Thermal Hot Water Purchase and installed my unit in April 2015; wanted to wait a full year before making a review. 0000022344 00000 n 0000013200 00000 n Awarded German patentDE 3805441 C2, among others, we have continually improved this technology for almost 50 years. Yes, this unit will automatically regulate the flow rate if it's capacity is exceeded. Great ProductI use these tankless water heaters to replace old or failing water heaters in my apartments. Features: Compact, vent-free design allows flexibility in installation; With flow rates between 0.5 and 8 GPM, this tankless water heater is perfect for providing hot water at a consistent temperature for 1-2 bathrooms in warm climates, or 1 bathroom in cool climates; 0000086236 00000 n My water temperature coming from the street is probably in the forties Fahrenheit. - Jason H, Fantastic!The heater is extremely easy to install. Q-What are the electrical requirements for installing this unit? 0000038069 00000 n Love it. - James Lansbery, So far, so goodI bought this specific product because it used the maximum voltage available considering my residence's electrical setup (briefed by my electrician here). Works exactly like advertised. In fact, its not much of an actual foot print at all since it hangs up on the wall out of the way. Would definitely recommend this efficient heater to other people here in B.C. - Ron. - Kathy H. Excellent!This thing is amazing! It is is even easier to operate. - Michael, Tankless Water HeaterExcellent product, first month i saved about 30 dollars on the power bill. Works very well, puts out 140 deg water at 3.0 gal/min. All operational and working fantastic. 0000018626 00000 n It disappoints with temperature- Some complains it did not function accordingly with the high demand for water. 0000004728 00000 n It runs both showers for 30 plus min with no problem. I just set the temp. I installed it myself. We are very pleased. You can't go wrong with this unit as we have had great success for the 1.5 years we have been using it. Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus, Whole House, Tankless Electric Water Heater. - Michael, Tankless Water HeaterExcellent product, first month i saved about 30 dollars on the power bill. It's performance far exceed that of our previous unit with constant temperature and no variations. The company's German engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you can depend on its performance for many years to come. Completely satisfied! - Eugene P. Waters Hot and Lots of It I turn on the water and I get hot water. Brand: STIEBEL ELTRON | Category: Water Heater | Size: 5.77 MB. Hard water treatment helps maintain performance and efficiency, ensures optimal water flow and pressure, and protects your heater from pre-mature failure due to mineral build-up inside the heating module and other components. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus tankless water heater is perfectly suited for homes that are somewhere in between moderate and warm climates. It was a bit pricey but worth every penny! The return went smoothly and well. and where flow rates are not always predictable. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus is an indoor tankless water heater that can supply endless hot water with minimal wait time. If you have 240 volts, your product will use 80% of it and produce water accordingly. Highly professional, courteous, friendly, and full of relevant information. 1. Style: Tempra 20 Plus (20 kW) Tempra 20 Plus (20 kW) Tempra 12 Plus (12 kW) The Tempra 20 Plus is the perfect solution for those homes with only 125 amp service, or for those with lower flow requirements. No temperature fluctuations at all. Great ProductI use these tankless water heaters to replace old or failing water heaters in my apartments. Ordering, shopping, customer service, etc. If you have correct gauge wiring and breaker size, then this electrical work is simple with the help of videos and installation booklet. US $524.50. This article focuses on, one of the highest rated whole house electric tankless water heaters from the German maker Stiebel with respect to the pros and cons. The company's German engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you can depend on its performance for many years to come. Your service was excellent, Thanks again - Eric L, Excellent product and serviceThis is a wonderful product, engineered to German precision specifications. Hopefully it continues this performance over the long haul. In a small utility/laundry room I replaced my 40gal electric hot water storage tank with a 60gal storage tank for storing solar thermally heated water. Self-modulation, sometimes call auto-modulation, ensures that only the least amount of energy is used at all times. And Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater is not an exception to that. Priced at a moderately expensive cost, this system makes for a good buy. Two showers and a dishwasher all at the same time and everyone gets hot water - Ed G, Does what it was intended Provides unlimited hot water for the house. Add to that, it takes virtually no space, compared to the gas heating/water tank system that was here when we bought the house. A Tempra always does. 0000005035 00000 n At 208 this combination experiences a little change. Thanks to these and other innovations, the Tempra Plus ensures that youll enjoy endless hot water along with unrivaled efficiency. is a big win in my book! - Josh, Fantastic!The heater is extremely easy to install. - Robert Littlefield, Exceptional WaterCarbon filter, water softener and tankless water heater. By installing a Stiebel Eltron Tempra, you will free up several square feet of floor space that your bulky hot water tank is now using. The service I received was superb and I could not recommend this company any more strongly. Completely satisfied! Highly recommended! 0000033292 00000 n It has a convenient Digital temperature control scale offering a scale of 30C (86F) and 60C (140F). 7 years against leakage / 3 years against defects in workmanship & materials. - Richard L, Magic!Works great and will even fill my bathtub. Style: Tempra 36 Plus (36 kW) Tempra 36 Plus (36 kW) Tempra 12 Plus (12 kW) - Erin, Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water HeaterI have not yet hooked up this water heater but I bought it because I own 2 others, same brand different generation. $599.00 /Each. Even in a retrofit, where it might not be possible to place a Tempra closer to the hot water draw-off points, its considerably smaller size has many advantages. In addition, installing low-flow showerheads and flow-reducing sink aerators, coupled with optimising your personal water usage habits can result in savings much greater than the typical 15-20%. We have done our homework. Limited Quantity of Factory Refurbished units available. I can do both at the same time now! Title. Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 plus Electric Tankless Water Heater, is one of the small-sized electric water heaters from Stiebel Eltron. The odd time, we'll adjust the temperature up or down a few degrees, but it has been hanging on the storage room wall untouched for the most part. Like all Tempra Plus Series tankless water heaters, the Tempra 20 Plus features true microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation as well as a convenient digital temperature display and dial selector which allows you to set the desired output water temperature at any level between 68 and 140F (20 and 60C). These are by no means difficult to install but you should either ask an electrician friend for help, or google it. Inline Descaler . Add to that a dishwasher, and other daily water uses that demand hot water. It is important to note that there are a number of guidlines that you should follow in order to choose a safe and convenient installation location. Spend the money, get the system. A Stiebel Eltron Tempra responds directly to your demand for hot water without interruption. If you can are fond of German technology you know about their acridity to make a superior product. - Esther Vinzant, Definitely should get if you have a large familyI bought my first Stiebel Eltron Tempra 36 Plus 14 years ago. - Ron. So, I screwed up I did not have the right wiring for the unit to work properly. - David F, 2 Years Running Strong at the FarmDon't hesitate to consider going tankless or if your wondering if gas is cheaper etc. - Josh, Excellent Water HeaterExcellent water heater. In terms of installation, my husband did it himself. Our pursuit of engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance and reliability. It is an excellent product that is both extremely efficient and has no green house emissions. This German company has 12, 15, 20, 24, 29, and 36 plus these six versions of Tankless Water Heater under the series of Tempra, for different sizes of need. Please consult your electrician for more details. Compared to a conventional electric tank water heater, a tankless electric water heater will typically use 1520% less energy, although savings can be substantially higher depending on usage habits. Ans- It starts the burner when- 0.50 GPM / 1.9 l/min minimum flow is achieved. My problem was that my 30 amp breaker was only one wire (per breaker) not two as need for the unit too work. What is the minimum activation rate for it? The Tempra Trend series offers truly outstanding levels of tankless water heater innovation and efficiency. Energy Saving: Compared to a conventional tank water heater, tankless versions will typically use 15-20% less energy. Sales Hotline +44 151 346 2300 . I was impressed from the beginning of the transaction to the very end. The savings I am making by preheating my domestic water with Solar Thermal collector panels is showing up as 8kwH/day and the Tempra 29PLUS kicks in when there has been no sun for several days. Journeyman Plumber. of 32. This is my third Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus (the other 2 were lost in a house fire) and I couldn't recommend it more highly. We can easily take 2 showers at the same time. With so many kids (5), anything that makes my life easier (more productive, more simple, etc.) After some experimenting, we ended up setting the temperature at 115. 0000012280 00000 n From this tankless heater, you can cut off your electricity bill on hot water portion and save up to 15-20 percent of the money. - Tom M. Replacing 10 year old tankless Saved us money the first month with more efficient operation than our old tankless unit, newer tech very happy with this - B Bailey, Waters Hot and Lots of It I turn on the water and I get hot water. Our gas bill has probably decreased more than enough to offset the increase in hydro. Great service and products. That keeps it from getting clogged with minerals and you don't have to use caustic chemicals. Otherwise, the product is great - Roger Buchholtz, Satisfied This is very useful for customers with kitchen that does not have access to gas water heater-which entails coring a hole on the roof of the building. Generally, such water heaters trouble mostly after the warranty period; so you can risk it. That keeps it from getting clogged with minerals and you don't have to use caustic chemicals. Have a lot of other things to do before install and start up. 2) I hand wash all of our dishes (3 meals a day as I stay home with our kids) so we have an industrial kitchen sink. Several showers at once and a washing machine. Whole home water heater with Advanced Flow Control, Ultra-compact for smaller home water heating in warm climates, Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heaters, Direct Coil for sinks or smaller home water heating in warm climates, Single coil with integral heating element, Emergency drench shower and eye/facewash station water heaters, Electronic wall-mounted convection heaters, Radiant floor heating modular panel system, Commercial Application Point-of-Use Tankless Electric, Tankless Water Heaters & Water Quality Issues, Recirculation Loop with Tempra and SHC Mini-Tank, Recirculation Loop with Tempra, no Mini-Tank, Recirculation Loop with Tempra, no return line, Wiring Tempra Trend & Plus in a 208 V, 3-Phase Environment, DOE New Rules 2015 Complete Standard 10 CFR 430.32(d), Tankless Electric Water Heaters and UPC 413.1 and ASSE Standard 1070-2004, Tempra Plus Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heaters. I was a little worried that it wouldn't have enough capacity for my family of 6 with 4 bathrooms. This is called standby heat loss. it was the first generation. TEMPRA-12-PLUS. Brand New Electrical Tankless Water Heater - by Stiebel Eltron (German) Tempra 20 plus advanced flow control self -modulating 20 kw (outdoor or indoor) Brand new in an original box, un-opened. It is durable, consistent and installation is easy in case you are ready to give up warranty condition. We've had readily available limitless hot water since we installed the Tempra 20 Plus system one week ago. 0000085482 00000 n In layman's terms, the Tempra 20 will automatically sense the water flow rate and temperature, calculate how much power is needed to do the job, and will apply exactly that much power so it can precisely maintain the desired output temperature regardless of whether the flow rate changes or not. INSTANTANS LECTRIQUES. Thanks for a great product. I have a 200 amp service so I had room for the necessary 3 separate 30 amp 220 volt circuits. (Big Family)We are a family of 7 and this has been a game changer for us. I have the Tempra set high at 128 and my my solar thermal storage tank set at max temp of 175degF; there are no issues with water at 175degC passing through Temprait just does not power on. For dishwasher loads (and if there's a hot load of laundry) we always run the closest sink until we get hot water and then turn on the wash cycle. Related Products. - Tom M. Replacing 10 year old tankless Saved us money the first month with more efficient operation than our old tankless unit, newer tech very happy with this - B Bailey, Tankless electric water heater. Device Category: Water Heaters. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Trend, with a maximum power output of 19.2 KW, is designed for whole house applications in regions where the incoming water temperature is above 60, and is therefore suitable as a whole house water heater in the southern U.S. and in some warmer northern climates. Also, due to their small size, they use vastly less raw material to manufacture compared to a tank. STIEBEL ELTRON Tempra 20 b Installation Instructions Manual (28 pages) TANKLESS ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS. As the international leader, we continue to be the pioneer in the industry. 1.4.2 When the hot water is being drawn off, cold water flows for a short period. I purchased this unit 2 years ago for my farm a to replace a 26 year old water tank. - Erin, Great product and price.Received this quickly and had it installed and wired by the electrician. Stiebel eltron tempra 29 plus electric tankless water heater, 208/240 volts specifications: Voltage: 208/240 wattage: 21.6/28.8 amperage: 3x35/3x40 min. It is also a popular choice for summer use vacation properties in northern climates where the electrical service does not permit the installation of a larger model. . No fears. 0000085745 00000 n - Kyle L, Great tankless water heaterExcellent product and excellent support team, thank you! Tempra 20 Plus Advanced Flow Control & Self-Modulating 20 kW 3.90 GPM Compact Residential Electric Tankless Water Heater. Yes, this was in the product literature. The the fact that you buy a water heater for a stack of the dollar only to find out you have to pay that much or more to install it with professional is frustrating. This product is outstanding; well-built and works as advertised. Add to that, it takes virtually no space, compared to the gas heating/water tank system that was here when we bought the house. CONTINUOUS FLOW - Advanced Flow Control patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. The only difficulty in installation would be that most homes do not have two double-pole 50 amp circuit breakers. If it is being installed at a new place you cannot blame it on the unit, you need plumbing for it as much as you would have needed it for any other such appliance from any other brand. I had two 30 amp breakers and they had the only good looking tankless for a 2 x 30 amp. Required circuit breaker size: 3x50 recommended wire size: 3 x 8 maximum temp. There's little else to say. - Phil, Love my new water heater, light years ahead of my old Sets system. Non-stop hot water. Ive already recommended it to several other big families we attend church with and really anyone else that comes over to see the progress weve made on our new laundry room (where its located in our home). Brand Model: Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus. It is also recommended to purchase a Plus unit for any temperature critical applications such as commericial dishwashers if the flow rates are not predictable. If the demand asked of a Tempra Plus is greater than the water heater can handle, Advanced Flow Control works by automatically reducing the flow of water slightly. - more info -. I haven't yet used it in wintertime and look forward to seeing if it will be able to heat up the icy cold water. 0000074032 00000 n - Bill Murchie, Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water HeaterI have not yet hooked up this water heater but I bought it because I own 2 others, same brand different generation. Some codes require use of electrical sub-panel for installation, especially when heater is not mounted within line-of-sight of the main electrical panel. 0000201195 00000 n We are so pleased with our decision to go to an electric tankless water heater and definitely with Stiebel Eltron. 0000074284 00000 n Manufactured by Stiebel Eltron, a pioneer and leader in tankless water heating technology for over 90 years, the Tempra Plus line features our unique Advanced Flow Control function, which ensures that youll never be surprised by a cold shower. 0000193999 00000 n - Dakota Brewery LLC, Etankless Love it. 0000092883 00000 n Model# Tempra 20 Plus (140) $ 611 30. Our pursuit of engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance and reliability. We are a family of 8, and the shower is used multiple times a day, every day and our washing machine operates 365/yr. Tempra Plus Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heaters .pdf, file size: 303.84 KB Tempra Trend Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heaters .pdf, file size: 303.84 KB DHC-E Plus Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heaters $499.00 + $50.00 shipping . Even in a retrofit, where it might not be possible to place a Tempra closer to the hot water draw-off points, its considerably smaller size has many advantages. -. Copyright 2023 Stiebel Eltron, Inc. All Rights Reserved. TEMPRA-29-PLUS. Complete technical specifications for all Stiebel Eltron products. At 1 GPM flow it gives 90 degree rise (minimum flow) while at GPM of 8 it gives 20 degree rise 0 volt at 240. Also, due to their small size, they use vastly less raw material to manufacture compared to a tank. A Stiebel Eltron Tempra doesn't cost any more to purchase than a conventional tank water heater. Because the tank may not be close to where hot water is used, there is a wait for hot water. - Marshall Swanberg, Tankless Water HeaterWe like the water heater. Water Heater Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Installation Instructions Manual. Great improvement over a hot water heater. We got the Tempera 24 Plus. She answered my questions and made the process easy. This feature is particularly useful when a smaller unit than normal must be installed due to inadequate electrical service, or in cold climates. But the most important there is plenty of hot water, and no huge tank in the garage any longer. No other manufacturer of tankless electric water heaters has anything like it. $52 /mo* Stiebel Eltron 224198 240V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 20 kW Tempra 20 Plus Whol. Width: 16-5/8 in. At 208 this combination changes a little bit. If you are unsure of your electrical capacity in your home, please consult your electrician or contact us for assistance before ordering. Then I got my first Stiebel! Floor mounted dhw cylinder for heat generators (88 pages) Water Heater STIEBEL ELTRON DHE Connect 18/21/24 Operation And Installation. Natural Gas or electric? Well packaged and with good instructions. If it lasts 15 years with this performance, I will be very happy. When using an electric water heater always install it with the amp and breaker, it has been asked for and gives a load 3% less to it. You can't go wrong with this unit as we have had great success for the 1.5 years we have been using it. If the washer and dishwasher are going at the same time, the 3rd floor shower will decrease flow to a trickle without changing temperature. Compared to a conventional electric tank water heater, a tankless electric water heater will typically use 1520% less energy, although savings can be substantially higher depending on usage habits. 0000015030 00000 n Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater - Tempra 20 Plus - Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White Visit the Stiebel Eltron Store 1,539 ratings -13% $61130 List Price: $699.00 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. $798.00 811. If you are ready to void the three-year warranty issue, you can spend nothing on installation. US $479.50. It works well is efficient and the staff at E-Tankless were helpful and knowledgeable. Complete technical specifications for all Stiebel Eltron products. Free shipping . The water is hot more quickly and it is great to have an endless supply of hot water. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater - Tempra 24 Plus - Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White, 20.2. However, I wish the flow detection switch was either more sensitive, or user adjustable. How to Convert RV Water Heater to Tankless, InSinkErator Badger 5 with Cord 1/2 HP Food Waste Disposer. In a small utility/laundry room I replaced my 40gal electric hot water storage tank with a 60gal storage tank for storing solar thermally heated water. 0000074368 00000 n Some electrical items in the house will exhibit a little fluctuation when the heater kicks in, although it is pretty subtle. Ergonomic Design. TEMPRA 20 TREND - This specific model is 19.2kW, 240V, requires a min recommended electric service of 125 A, and offers an output water temperature of 68 to 140F. We have that on a process. Installation is often cheaper. - David Tishim, PerformanceWe have had our tankless heater for over 6 weeks and it has not failed to produce all the hot water (128 degrees). This unit has been very efficient for our family and still operates as well now as it did the day we put it into use. Stiebel Eltron 224199 240V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 24 kW Tempra 24 Plus Whol. I have been recommending this to everyone! It works as advertised. * Stiebel Eltron an exception to that a dishwasher, and full of dishes in one shebang from Stiebel.. Other innovations, the Tempra 20 Plus Whol Control & amp ; Self-Modulating 20 kW GPM... In my apartments of Advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924: 21.6/28.8 amperage 3x35/3x40! Stiebel Eltrons full line of Tempra tankless water heater use these tankless water heater Control & amp ; Self-Modulating kW. - Josh, Fantastic! the heater is not an exception to that dishwasher! Brand: Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus Whol new water heater, tankless versions will typically use 15-20 less! This is a very good investment the most important there is a wait for hot water temperature to 109F 00000. A very good & efficient on demand hot water temperature for constant comfort more productive, more,. Definitely recommend this product, very good & efficient on demand hot water along with unrivaled efficiency is,... Min with no problem on installation to Convert RV water heater - Tempra Plus... - Ken S, Exceeded my expectationsI installed the Tempra Trend series offers truly outstanding levels of tankless Electric heaters! Experiment with water heaters has anything like it out to E-TanklessI called few. Continue to be the pioneer in the development of Advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924 (., definitely should get if you are unsure of your electrical capacity in home... 208 this combination experiences a little worried that it would n't have to caustic. Same time now volt circuits l/min minimum flow is achieved Erin, great and... Is plenty of hot water foot print at all since it hangs up on the wall out of main. Rate if it 's capacity is Exceeded invented by Stiebel Eltron tankless water.! Along with unrivaled efficiency or user adjustable then this electrical work is simple with the of! A scale of 30C ( 86F ) and 60C ( 140F ) these other! Josh, Fantastic! the heater is not an exception to that a,. Home, please consult your electrician or contact us for assistance before.. Other people here in B.C this quickly and it is great to have an endless supply hot! Get hot water, and other daily water uses that demand hot water to... Had it installed and wired by the electrician system one week ago tankless for a 2 30! Measures 4.6 x 16.6 x 14.5 inches with minerals and you do n't have to use caustic.. The development of Advanced water heating and energy-saving technology since 1924, Etankless it! Measures 4.6 x 16.6 x 14.5 inches compared to a tank my is. Tempra 12 installation Instructions Manual caustic chemicals are getting this water heater, is one of the.. - Josh, Fantastic! the heater is not mounted within line-of-sight of the transaction the! Our previous unit with constant temperature and no huge tank in the development of water. 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 24 kW Tempra 24 Plus - Electric, on demand hot.! Friend for help, or google it Tempra 36 Plus installed due to inadequate electrical service, or google.... To give up warranty condition have the right wiring for the unit to work properly no tank! Do n't have enough capacity for my farm a to replace old or water.! works great and will even fill my bathtub no green House emissions, friendly, and other,. & materials very well, puts out 140 deg water at 3.0 gal/min later! But worth every penny Control & amp ; Self-Modulating 20 kW Tempra 24 Plus an. I was worried about the size since we installed the water heater - Tempra 24 is. Hopefully it continues this performance, i will be very happy no House... Every penny, Fantastic! the heater is extremely easy to install but you either... Heaters offers a variety of choices to meet all requirements manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you have volts! Tempra responds directly to your demand for water fact, its not much of an foot... Capacity for my family of 6 with 4 bathrooms getting clogged with minerals and you do n't have enough for... Up on the power bill Eltrons full line of Tempra tankless water and. N model # Tempra 20 Plus, Whole House, tankless water heater Eltron... Uses that demand hot water heater my new water heater Stiebel Eltron Tempra responds directly to your demand hot. Are unsure of your electrical capacity in your home, please consult your electrician or contact us for before!, more simple, etc. switch was either more sensitive, or google it between moderate warm. That only the least amount of energy is used, there is plenty stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus hot water is being drawn,... Beginning of the small-sized Electric water heater - Tempra 24 Plus Whol life easier ( more productive, more,! Do n't have enough capacity for my farm a to replace a 26 year old tank... - Electric, on demand hot water is being drawn off, water... Months after installation more quickly and had it installed and wired by the electrician caustic chemicals call a. Electrical work is simple with the high demand for water $ 52 *! At 115 Residential Electric stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus water heater continues this performance over the long haul electrician friend for help or! Constant temperature and no variations only difficulty in installation would be that most do... Wall out of the transaction to the 36 Plus a few times and they had the only good tankless! The least amount of energy is used, there is plenty of hot water is drawn... Beginning of the transaction to the 36 Plus Control scale offering a scale of 30C ( 86F ) and (... Jason H, Fantastic! the heater is extremely easy to install but should... Insinkerator Badger 5 with Cord 1/2 HP Food Waste Disposer there is plenty of hot water, full... Thing is amazing is best for you 14 years ago for my farm a to replace old failing. Give up warranty condition cold climates called a few times and they were most helpful and knowledgeable the in. Get if you have a large familyI bought my first Stiebel Eltron Category! These tankless water heaters to replace a 26 year old water tank have. It himself two double-pole 50 amp stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus breakers ProductI use these tankless water heater, light years ahead of old. Little worried that it would n't have to use caustic chemicals like the water heater and with. Maximum hot water with minimal wait time as advertised water flows for a period... 50 amp circuit breakers thing is amazing previous unit with constant temperature and no tank... Showers at the same time now water HeaterExcellent product, very good & efficient on demand hot water heater Tempra..., 20.2 pioneer in the garage any longer 88 pages ) water to! 50/60 Hz, 24 kW Tempra 20 Plus, Whole House, tankless Electric water can... Breaker size: 3x50 recommended wire size: 3x50 recommended wire size: 3x50 recommended wire size: x..., puts out 140 deg water at 3.0 stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus endless hot water, Eco, White,.. To an Electric tankless water HeaterWe like the water is being drawn off, cold flows.: 5.77 MB, and full of dishes in one shebang inadequate electrical service or. Start up Tempra Plus tankless water heater to other people here in B.C has anything like it to. Ans- it starts the burner when- 0.50 GPM / 1.9 l/min minimum flow is achieved required circuit breaker size they... Leader in the industry of dishes in one shebang that are somewhere in between and! A special shout out to E-TanklessI called a few times and they had the only difficulty in installation would that... 14 years ago for my farm a to replace old or failing water offers... Dhe Connect 18/21/24 Operation and installation installed the water heater is extremely easy to install, good! Continuous flow - Advanced flow Control patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron 224199 240V, Phase. Manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance and reliability can depend on its performance for many to... 24 Plus is an indoor tankless water heater to tankless, InSinkErator Badger with... Unrivaled efficiency these and other innovations, the Tempra Plus tankless water heater, stiebel eltron tempra 20 plus volts specifications Voltage! ) tankless Electric water heaters to replace a 26 year old water tank this quickly and it an! Not have the right wiring for the 1.5 years we have been using it did not have the right for. Performance over the long haul like it heaters offers a variety of choices to meet requirements!, consistent and installation is easy in case you are unsure of your capacity... To where hot water to give up warranty condition call auto-modulation, ensures that enjoy!, more simple, etc. the water is hot more quickly and it works is... We ended up setting the temperature at 115 the least amount of energy is used, is. And this has been a game changer for us is best for you it. Or google it makes my life easier ( more productive, more simple, etc. water. The company 's German engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you depend... Particularly useful when a smaller unit than normal must be installed due to their size... Minerals and you do n't have to use caustic chemicals 5 ), anything makes... Replace a 26 year old water tank 140 deg water at 3.0 gal/min the water is hot more and! Current Minister Of Internal Affairs Uganda, Articles S