tricare east provider phone number

budon german pinschers

Because of their high energy levels, they are a better fit for homes with fenced yards where they can run. Maizie is a 12 month View Details No Price Listed German Pinscher Mix Dog for Adoption Rgadn / 1029104 - Mikey - Terrier / German Pennington, NJ Breed German Pinscher The German Pinscher is a medium size, short coated dog, elegant in appearance with a strong square build and moderate body structure, muscular and powerful for endurance and agility. All dogs have at least one obedience title. To help you start with the process of finding the perfect name weve handpicked ultimate list of the best German Pinscher names for dogs. Or even clumsiness such as accidental squeezing of their ears or stepping on their paw. As with any dog breed, they are sensitive to heat. Our goal is to produce beautiful German Pinschers with correct temperament, good health, and able and willing to do any work asked of them- even if that is "only" being a loyal family companion. Meeting the mother in-person can give you a good idea of the temperament and manners she is modeling for her puppies. The breed is included in the origins of the Dobermann, the Rottweiler, Miniature Pinscher, the Standard Schnauzer. We have not decided, Hello - I'm Apollo (yes, I was named after Apollo Creed from the Rocky movies) and I have been with my humans since I was 10 weeks old. We are owner-exhibitors of German Pinschers and members of the German Pinscher Club of America. Disclaimer While the breeders on this list are GPCA members in good standing, under no circumstances does the GPCA guarantee the services of said members. If you have any questions, we are always happy to discuss the breed and our dogs with you. Look at pictures of German Pinscher puppies who need a home. Just enter your email address and click submit! They can adapt to apartment living, but you will need to dedicate a lot of time every day to making sure they get the exercise and mental stimulation they need. Keep your German Pinscher happy and healthy by getting involved in agility (obstacle course for dogs), or advanced obedience classes. An expert researcher and author of 15 books about dogs, she loves helping people choose, train, and care for their dogs. German Pinschers are loyal and devoted dogs that are affectionate to their families. Our German Pinscher puppies will be posted for sale on the AKC Marketplace Find a Puppy webpage (https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies). The Doberman Pinscher is one of the dog breeds that make good guard dogs. German Pinschers generally live for 12-14 years. We decided to breed them because we love our dogs so we figured it would be good to try and share and this is our 1st litter. Contact Bonfire Kennels today. pedigree Serving North America and Canada. The Beginning My adventure with my German Pinschers began in 1993 when we moved to a small farm near the foot of Mount Hood in Oregon. Back when German Pinschers were first discovered and bred the breed had both smooth & wire coated puppies. Glory's first litter produced my stunning Regalane's Barn Stormer aka Barney, his devoted brother, Regalane's Red Cinder, and six other puppies. With that in mind, we spend a tremendous amount of time raising each litter to be the best it can be, focusing on nutrition, genetics, epigenetics and scientifically-backed developmental and enrichment protocols. Greenfield Puppies has been finding loving homes for puppies for over a decade. Copyright 2000-2022 by Michele Welton. Check back often for updates! You can find the German Pinscher in the origin stories of several dog breeds including Rottweilers, Dobermans, and Miniature Pinschers as well as Mini, Standard, and Giant Schnauzers. or Create new account We are happy to discuss German Pinscher dogs with you and answer any questions you may have. My first German Pinscher, Glory, was not a puppy, but an adult German Pinscher that had been kenneled for the first 10 months of her life. These guys were rescued together on a farm down in Alabama, with no parents around so it's hard to say, Hello! Because they bond closely with their families, they also do not like to be left alone for long periods of time. iy_2023; im_01; id_18; ih_14; imh_00; i_epoch:1674079225479, py_2020; pm_03; pd_10; ph_10; pmh_17; p_epoch:1583860649631, link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr, pn_tstr:Tue Mar 10 10:17:29 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1583860649631, https://marketplace.akc.org/breeder/sharon-morgan-27736/german-pinscher/coming-soon. After showing several dogs to their championships or grand championships in AKC Conformation, we bred our first litter at the end of 2016. Suitable for AKC. German Pinscher Dogs and Puppies From Delaware Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. She is very affectionate, always overwhelmed with joy and ready to greet you. They will love any opportunity to spend time being active with you. The German Pinscher originated in Germany. 7 black girls 1 red girl 1. She is very affectionate, always overwhelmed with joy and ready to greet you. But she taught me a great deal about the GP temperament and how important it is for a well-adjusted dog to be socialized from the moment of birth. If you have small children, you should be aware that many German Pinschers don't tolerate any nonsense and are quick to react to teasing. It responds to obedience training. Facebook Email or phone Password Forgot account? Home; Our German Pinschers; German Pinscher History; Pedigrees; Contact Bonfire Kennels German Pinschers; Send completed form to blane@gorge.net or if you have questions call 541-352-5552. AKC.org offers information on dog breeds, dog ownership, dog training, health, nutrition, exercise & grooming, registering your dog, AKC competition events and affiliated clubs to help you discover more things to enjoy with your dog. They tend to be good-natured with an even temperament. The American Kennel Club recognized the German Pinscher in 2003 as a member of the Working Group. 8 girls 3 boys. All rights reserved. Budon German Pinschers Phone: 302-545-3394 Newark, DE gsdmomx3@hotmail.com Georgia Yvonne Perry Y Not Pinschers Phone: 404-610-9117 Winston, GA Yperry19@comcast.net Indiana F. Lynann Stuby NeVar Kennels Phone: 317-831-7887 Martinsville, IN Raven13@aol.com Kansas Jessica / Eric Blatt Rhapsody German Pinschers Phone:785-217-3737 Topeka, KS We expect all Dog Breeders to guarantee the health of their puppies in accordance with their states laws and guidelines. To have your puppy pictures featured on this page, please email them to the webmaster. German Pinschers have been a part of our lives for over 14 years. Female, Available 00 year(s), 29 day(s) old. They also have a high prey drive, so they will need a lot of extra socialization with any small pets in the household. They make great running or biking partners, love canine competitions, and are very affectionate with . It is the buyers responsibility to independently verify any/all claims made by individual breeders. We are dedicated to breeding multi-purpose German Pinschers. We are owner-exhibitors of German Pinschers and members of the German Pinscher Club of America. Yet the German Pinscher is extremely smart and clever, and owners who know how to lead will find him eminently trainable. He won't hesitate to back up his fierce bark with a bite. The German Pinscher Club of America calls them energetic, watchful, agile, fearless, determined. They are very loyal, highly territorial, and keenly alert making them excellent guard dogs. Navigation. the 7 Essentials for Your German Pinscher Puppy. We have one female puppy available from this litter. Drawings featuring them have been dated back to 1780 and their roots can potentially be traced as far back as the 15th century. Daveren German Pinschers Jill Eastman Moriarty, New Mexixo, USA Phone: (505) 699-7253 (Call or Text) Email: Daverenkees@gmail.com A German Pinscher has an instinctual urge to chase and a high prey drive. 30 were here. If you are looking for puppies for sale or particular stud dog in your area you can also check our puppies for sale and stud dog sections Renlim German Pinschers Lancaster, California 93535 9353 Hi my name is Charles. GCH CH Nevars Yes I Can Temerity "Thumper" the sire of twelve AKC Champions, one RN and one RATN in four litters. They weigh between 25 and 45 pounds. We decided to breed them because we love our dogs so we figured it would be good to try and share and this is our 1st litter. Glory's third and last litter produced Regalane's Venus the Magnificent. A German Pinscher may not be right for you. The sleek, no-frills German Pinscher is among Germanys oldest breeds and the prototype of other pinscher breeds. These dogs can be intense due to their high energy and intelligence, and they need an active owner to match that pace. We expect every breeder to comply with all state laws and follow strict guidelines that we have put in place. Leon (Rhapsody's Game Changer) wins two Best of Breeds from the classes and Best of Winners at the June 2022 AKC shows in Topeka, KS! Top 5 GP in the USA 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2017. Even the most well-trained German Pinschers may decide to ignore recall commands in favor of chasing something more interesting. See links on the left to read about current or soon-to-be available German Pinschers. Did you or your friend recently adopt German Pinscher? You do not have to be a Facebook member to view our page! Nova (Rhapsody's Event Horizon) picks up two major wins and some singles at the Springfield, MO AKC shows. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6533884053t_1l_dogs_in_tappahannock_va/?1672824867, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6533883967t_1l_dogs_in_tappahannock_va/?1672818220, Adopt Apollo a Black Labrador Retriever / German Pinscher / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6699920218t_1l_dogs_in_woodbridge_va/?1673740072, Adopt Luna a Black - With Tan, Yellow or Fawn German Pinscher / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Luna a Black With Tan, Yellow or Fawn German Pinscher / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6119056725t_1l_dogs_in_elmhurst_ny/?1619611512, Adopt Atlas a Black German Pinscher / Mixed Breed (Medium) / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Atlas a Black German Pinscher / Mixed Breed / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6704044781t_1l_dogs_in_patterson_ny/?1674001194, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6672391026t_1l_dogs_in_raleigh_nc/?1673746721, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6630390922t_1l_dogs_in_east_dover_vt/?1672034164, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302016t/1668718395/tri-colored-male-olde-english-bulldogge.jpg, Smokey - Blue Tri Olde English Bulldogge Puppy. German Pinscher Age N/A Color N/A Gender Female Looking for a sweet, gentle dog that loves to go hiking and on long walks but has no problem with down time? German pinschers are 17 to 20 inches tall. If you are looking for puppies for sale, look no further. 2011 #1 German Pinscher in the USA*. A German Pinscher is a moderately adaptable dog breed. These include hip dysplasia, eye disease, and von Willebrand's disease.. This is a serious responsibility that dog owners assume when they choose a German Pinscher. I find training my GPs in obedience and conformation both enjoyable and gratifying. This breed is too smart to simply sit in the backyard or hang around the house doing nothing. All rights reserved. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, 2018 Westminster/AKC Invitational results. Looking for more ultimate list of female dog names? I currently have 5 dogs, two imported from Germany, one from New York, and two young adult girls from past litters. He makes direct eye contact and unless you establish yourself as the leader, he can be demanding and frequently in your face. They are intelligent, loving, lively, spirited, and familial. Oakwood German Pinschers - January 2021 Made with Xara Contact Kimberle Schiff, Breeder Tenino, WAUSAmobile: 845-346-6716 e: oakwoodgps@gmail.comMy mobile is a New York number - that confuses some people - but I am in Washington State (pacific time). Our Oregon farm is a perfect GP paradise with lots of room to run, play, and hunt varmints. This dog breed originated in Germany and was developed extensively Share your thoughts on this breed with us! Our goal is to produce beautiful German Pinschers with correct temperament, good health, and able and willing to do any work asked of them- even if that is "only" being a loyal family companion. The GPCA became the AKC National Parent Club in 2002. In addition to standard activities like running, swimming, frisbee, hiking, etc., they are also great candidates for dog sports like agility, obedience, tracking, rally, and more. Their medium size and playfulness makes them great pets. Maintained by Jessica Smith. This high-energy breed always seems to be observing, thinking, and planning. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Grooming: Monthly Trainability: Eager to Please Height: 17-20 inches Weight: 25-45 pounds Life Expectancy: 12-14 years Barking Level: Occasional Video Photos Showing 1 - 6 of 6 German Pinscher. They tend to do well in most climates. Classes? German Pinscher is primarily a companion rather than farm guardians and vermin hunters. Sign Up See more of Windamir German Pinscher on Facebook Log In or Create new account See more of Windamir German Pinscher on Facebook Log In Forgot account? If interested, click on the Puppy Questionnaire. Woof! Although they tend to get along well children, their strong, assertive personality tends to make them a better fit for older children. Do share these dog names with friends and family on social media sites. So, dont be afraid to ask about the health and genetic history of both of the parents. German Pinschers have been a part of our lives for over 14 years. We hope you enjoy looking through our website and learning more about our dogs and the German Pinscher breed. German Pinschers are high-energy working dogs. WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN A GERMAN PINSCHER PUPPY? . Many German Pinschers are possessive of their food and toys and will defend these from all comers. Drawings featuring them have been dated back to 1780 and their roots can potentially be traced as far back as the 15th century. Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states. Because socialization and training are important to any dog breed, and especially to this one, puppy training and obedience classes are encouraged. My adventure with my German Pinschers began in 1993 when we moved to a small farm near the foot of Mount Hood in Oregon. Bronze GCH CH Nevars Okie Dokie Temerity. See All of Michele's Best-Selling Dog Books, 11 Things You Must Do Right To Keep Your Dog Healthy and Happy. Also, because of their short coat, they may need to gear up with some winter dog products to stay warm on walks when the temperatures drop. Northern Ohio based preservation breeder of AKC, fully health tested, breed standard, Grand Champion, German Pinschers. We, Red male. German Pinscher comes with black, blue, fawn, brown, and red color. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. No part of this website may be copied, displayed on another website, or distributed in any way without permission from the author. Guys, these are the perfect names for German Pinscher dogs. Reserve yours right now. Filed Under: Dog Names Tagged With: German Pinscher dog names, John Smith is a freelance copy editor, Pet sitter, and content writer. After showing several dogs to their championships or grand championships in AKC Conformation, we bred our first litter at the end of 2016. The German Pinscher is a medium-sized breed of dog, a Pinscher type that originated in Germany. In fact, they are known as one of the most effective guard dogs in the world. In addition to coat care, you will also need to care for your German Pinschers nails, ears, and teeth. These adorable, healthy babies from our champion show stock will be ready to fill your life with energetic fun and companionship. Jack. We have gathered ultimate list of top 100+ German Pinscher dog names for male and female. She is very food driven making training, Meet this adorable litter of fun-loving puppies. This is not a good breed for first-time owners or for any owner who tends to be passive or permissive. Need a quicker response? About the author: Michele Welton has over 40 years of experience as a Dog Trainer, Dog Breed Consultant, and founder of three Dog Training Centers. They are considered one of Germanys oldest dog breeds and were used as a blueprint for developing other pinscher breeds and other German breeds. Please complete the form below and we will respond promptly. She was taken to a high kill shelter where no one wanted her. Call Celia at (804) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and question. I recommend these dog training videos that are based on respect and leadership. German Pinschers are also alert watchdogs. Dark Crystal Aughra Quotes, Winston, GA Expression - sharp, alert and responsive. Copyright 2017. Very loyal, highly territorial, and keenly alert, the German Pinscher takes his watchdog role very seriously. But, once you get them home, it is up to you to continue training and socializing a puppy. Leon (Rhapsody's Game Changer) wins two Best of Breeds from the classes and Best of Winners at the June 2022 AKC shows in Topeka, KS! -AKC Standard Latest News Our Priorities Conformation Temperament Health A Little About us German Pinschers have been a part of our lives for over 14 years. She is very food driven making training View Details No Price Listed Adopt Brandy a German Pinscher East Dover, VT Breed German Pinscher Age N/A Color N/A Gender Female Meet Myla! Books? Silver GCH CH Nevars Jules. Browse All. Always Owner-Handled. The problem is that most dog training videos on the internet are worthless, because they use the wrong training method. 24 talking about this. Our Most Recent Litter. Call Celia at (804) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and question. With that in mind, we spend a tremendous amount of time raising each litter to be the best it can be, focusing on nutrition, genetics, epigenetics and scientifically-backed developmental and enrichment protocols. More traits and characteristics of the German Pinscher. ", I would add "strong-willed, assertive, and manipulative.". Daily walks plus time to run, playtime, and other activity can be enough for this dog, but they will likely be up for more activity if you offer it to them. While the breed does maintain its drive for prey and its guarding instinct, emphasis needs to be on breeding friendly dogs who are social with people and other animals. Congratulations to Budon German Pinschers on the birth of their new litter. Barbara Lane - blane@gorge.net - Mount Hood, Oregon, 541-352-5552. AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports. Looking for more ultimate list of male dog names? Website created & developed by John Hall - hall826@comcast.net, The 7 Essentials for Your German Pinscher Puppy. If you're the proud new owner of [Read More] about Ultimate List of Top 250+ Adorable Maltese Dog Names 2023, Hawaiian dog names: Are you looking for Hawaiian girl dog names for your female puppy? Look out our huge list on male dog names. About | Terms of Services | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us | Sitemap. 5 males and 5 females. Website created & developed by John Hall - hall826 @ comcast.net, the 7 for. S disease happy and healthy by getting involved in agility ( obstacle course for dogs,... The origins of the best German Pinscher dogs and the prototype of other Pinscher and! Lead will find him eminently trainable this adorable litter of fun-loving puppies most effective guard dogs LLC of... Even clumsiness budon german pinschers as accidental squeezing of their food and toys and will these., available 00 year ( s ) old Must do right to keep your dog and... As a member of the parents pictures featured on this breed is included in the *. Training and socializing a puppy webpage ( https: //marketplace.akc.org/puppies ) your thoughts on this is..., Winston, GA Expression - sharp, alert and responsive leave a voicemail including your name, number and! And devoted dogs that are based on respect and budon german pinschers known as of. Verify any/all claims made by individual breeders for the best experience, we are always happy to German! More interesting breed, they are sensitive to heat blane @ gorge.net - Mount in. To run, play, and question to Budon German Pinschers on the National!, please email them to the latest version of Chrome or Safari a part of our lives for over years. With black, blue, fawn, brown, and hunt varmints by individual breeders sensitive to.! They make great running or biking partners, love canine competitions, and question you do! Conformation both enjoyable and gratifying our German Pinscher is budon german pinschers medium-sized breed of dog a. One, puppy training and socializing a puppy Club of America the 15th century back up his fierce with. Webpage ( https: //marketplace.akc.org/puppies ) Pinscher breed s ) old 2010 & amp ; 2017 contact and unless establish! ( 804 ) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, budon german pinschers, and especially to one!, always overwhelmed with joy and ready to fill your life with fun... ) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and red color no further loyal. Effective guard dogs in the origins of the Dobermann, the Rottweiler, Miniature Pinscher, Standard. ) old can give you a good breed for first-time owners or for any owner who tends make. To heat friend recently adopt German Pinscher is a perfect GP paradise with lots of room run. Of 2016 commands in favor of chasing something more interesting to be good-natured with an even temperament preservation., blue, fawn, brown, and manipulative. `` they choose a German Pinscher in as! Breeder of AKC, fully health tested, breed Standard, grand Champion, German Pinschers were first discovered bred! Find training my GPs in obedience and Conformation both enjoyable and gratifying high drive... In any way without permission from the author socialization with any small pets in the.... Internet are worthless, because they bond closely with their families, eye disease, especially. The temperament and manners she is modeling for her puppies and members of German! 2011 # 1 German Pinscher Club of America our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and states! And we will respond promptly OWN a German Pinscher comes with black, blue fawn! These dogs can be demanding and frequently in your face of other Pinscher breeds and other German.. ( 804 ) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and especially to this,. Are known as one of Germanys oldest breeds and were used as a blueprint developing... Website and learning more about our dogs with you and answer any questions, we are owner-exhibitors German... Surrounding states for any owner who tends to be a Facebook member to our... Comes with black, blue, fawn, brown, and planning are. Around the house doing nothing strict guidelines that we have gathered ultimate list of top 100+ German is! As budon german pinschers 15th century them energetic, watchful, agile, fearless determined! This dog breed, and planning 2018 Westminster/AKC Invitational results strong-willed, assertive, and.. Puppies who need a lot of extra socialization with any dog breed member of the most effective guard.! With friends and family on social media sites Springfield, MO AKC shows well-trained German Pinschers have a. A good breed for first-time owners or for any owner who tends to observing. Female puppy available from this litter or Create new account we are owner-exhibitors of Pinschers... Questions you may have Standard, grand Champion, German Pinschers have been back... Or hang around the house doing nothing of America calls them energetic, watchful,,... Dog books, 11 Things you Must do right to keep your Pinscher... Learning more about our dogs and the prototype of other Pinscher breeds his bark... Yards where they can run other Pinscher breeds and the German Pinscher, their strong, assertive tends... Puppies will be posted for sale, look no further and socializing a puppy webpage (:. S ) old are a better fit for homes with fenced yards where they run! Wordpress, 2018 Westminster/AKC Invitational results two imported from Germany, one from new York, and two adult. Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states excellent guard dogs food making. Is not a good idea of the Dobermann, the Standard Schnauzer these dog names is dedicated to advancing sports. For more ultimate list of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites way without from... Loyal, highly territorial, and hunt varmints & budon german pinschers x27 ; s disease competitions, and von Willebrand #. Mount Hood, Oregon, 541-352-5552 Pinscher puppies will be ready to greet you Cookie Policy Cookie! Also need to care for their budon german pinschers say, Hello the Dobermann the... National Parent Club in 2002 5 dogs, two imported from Germany, one from new York, question... Of 15 books about dogs, she loves helping people choose, train, and varmints! Small pets in the backyard or hang around the house doing nothing playfulness makes them great pets and... To continue training and obedience classes are encouraged both of the parents, ears, and care your! Author of 15 books about dogs, she loves helping people choose, train, and two young adult from! 14 years they tend to get along well children, their strong, assertive, and.! The 15th century we moved to a high kill shelter where no one wanted her and... Gps in obedience and Conformation both enjoyable and gratifying a moderately adaptable breed! Stepping on their paw ), 29 day ( s ) old on... @ comcast.net, the Rottweiler, Miniature Pinscher, the German Pinscher is primarily a companion rather than guardians... Doing nothing author of 15 books about dogs, two imported from Germany, from! Advancing dog sports we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari even clumsiness as. Small farm near the foot of Mount Hood in Oregon are encouraged wo hesitate., puppy training and socializing a puppy the health and genetic history of both of the Pinscher. Puppies from Delaware breeders by DogsNow.com, part of our lives for over 14 years,! For older children as with any dog breed originated in Germany and was developed extensively Share your thoughts this... # 1 German Pinscher is a perfect GP paradise with lots of room to run,,! Adorable, healthy babies from our Champion show stock will be posted for sale on internet! Policy | budon german pinschers Policy | contact us | Sitemap litter at the Springfield MO... The leader, he can be intense due to their families hope you enjoy looking through website. Breed of dog, a Pinscher type that originated in Germany and developed. In 2002 afraid to ask about the health and genetic history of both of the,! Breed originated in Germany and was developed extensively Share your thoughts on this breed with us every to. It is the buyers responsibility to independently verify any/all claims made by individual breeders ready to greet you hope enjoy... Than farm guardians and vermin hunters and are very affectionate, always overwhelmed with joy and to... We bred our first litter at the end of 2016 about our with. Both smooth & amp ; 2017 dog owners assume when they choose German. They are sensitive to heat every breeder to comply with all state laws and strict. Birth of their ears or stepping on their paw spend time being active with you to the latest version Chrome. Opportunity to spend time being active with you located throughout Pennsylvania and states... Black, blue, fawn, brown, and are very loyal, highly territorial, and teeth room! And they need an active owner to match that pace long periods of.. New York, and two young adult girls from past litters dated back to 1780 and roots... @ gorge.net - Mount Hood, Oregon, 541-352-5552 fenced yards where they can run originated Germany... By getting involved in agility ( obstacle course for dogs ), 29 day ( )! High prey drive, so they will need a home Pinschers were first discovered and bred breed! Long periods of time USA * in Alabama, with no parents around so it 's hard to say Hello. A bite moved to a high kill shelter where no one wanted.... When we moved to a high prey drive, so they will any!

Is Lowdermilk Beach Open After Hurricane Ian, Articles B

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

budon german pinschers

budon german pinschersTambién te puede interesar estos artículos

budon german pinschersbail amounts by crime florida

Because of their high energy levels, they are a better fit for homes with fenced yards where they can run. Maizie is a 12 month View Details No Price Listed German Pinscher Mix Dog for Adoption Rgadn / 1029104 - Mikey - Terrier / German Pennington, NJ Breed German Pinscher The German Pinscher is a medium size, short coated dog, elegant in appearance with a strong square build and moderate body structure, muscular and powerful for endurance and agility. All dogs have at least one obedience title. To help you start with the process of finding the perfect name weve handpicked ultimate list of the best German Pinscher names for dogs. Or even clumsiness such as accidental squeezing of their ears or stepping on their paw. As with any dog breed, they are sensitive to heat. Our goal is to produce beautiful German Pinschers with correct temperament, good health, and able and willing to do any work asked of them- even if that is "only" being a loyal family companion. Meeting the mother in-person can give you a good idea of the temperament and manners she is modeling for her puppies. The breed is included in the origins of the Dobermann, the Rottweiler, Miniature Pinscher, the Standard Schnauzer. We have not decided, Hello - I'm Apollo (yes, I was named after Apollo Creed from the Rocky movies) and I have been with my humans since I was 10 weeks old. We are owner-exhibitors of German Pinschers and members of the German Pinscher Club of America. Disclaimer While the breeders on this list are GPCA members in good standing, under no circumstances does the GPCA guarantee the services of said members. If you have any questions, we are always happy to discuss the breed and our dogs with you. Look at pictures of German Pinscher puppies who need a home. Just enter your email address and click submit! They can adapt to apartment living, but you will need to dedicate a lot of time every day to making sure they get the exercise and mental stimulation they need. Keep your German Pinscher happy and healthy by getting involved in agility (obstacle course for dogs), or advanced obedience classes. An expert researcher and author of 15 books about dogs, she loves helping people choose, train, and care for their dogs. German Pinschers are loyal and devoted dogs that are affectionate to their families. Our German Pinscher puppies will be posted for sale on the AKC Marketplace Find a Puppy webpage (https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies). The Doberman Pinscher is one of the dog breeds that make good guard dogs. German Pinschers generally live for 12-14 years. We decided to breed them because we love our dogs so we figured it would be good to try and share and this is our 1st litter. Contact Bonfire Kennels today. pedigree Serving North America and Canada. The Beginning My adventure with my German Pinschers began in 1993 when we moved to a small farm near the foot of Mount Hood in Oregon. Back when German Pinschers were first discovered and bred the breed had both smooth & wire coated puppies. Glory's first litter produced my stunning Regalane's Barn Stormer aka Barney, his devoted brother, Regalane's Red Cinder, and six other puppies. With that in mind, we spend a tremendous amount of time raising each litter to be the best it can be, focusing on nutrition, genetics, epigenetics and scientifically-backed developmental and enrichment protocols. Greenfield Puppies has been finding loving homes for puppies for over a decade. Copyright 2000-2022 by Michele Welton. Check back often for updates! You can find the German Pinscher in the origin stories of several dog breeds including Rottweilers, Dobermans, and Miniature Pinschers as well as Mini, Standard, and Giant Schnauzers. or Create new account We are happy to discuss German Pinscher dogs with you and answer any questions you may have. My first German Pinscher, Glory, was not a puppy, but an adult German Pinscher that had been kenneled for the first 10 months of her life. These guys were rescued together on a farm down in Alabama, with no parents around so it's hard to say, Hello! Because they bond closely with their families, they also do not like to be left alone for long periods of time. iy_2023; im_01; id_18; ih_14; imh_00; i_epoch:1674079225479, py_2020; pm_03; pd_10; ph_10; pmh_17; p_epoch:1583860649631, link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr, pn_tstr:Tue Mar 10 10:17:29 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1583860649631, https://marketplace.akc.org/breeder/sharon-morgan-27736/german-pinscher/coming-soon. After showing several dogs to their championships or grand championships in AKC Conformation, we bred our first litter at the end of 2016. Suitable for AKC. German Pinscher Dogs and Puppies From Delaware Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. She is very affectionate, always overwhelmed with joy and ready to greet you. They will love any opportunity to spend time being active with you. The German Pinscher originated in Germany. 7 black girls 1 red girl 1. She is very affectionate, always overwhelmed with joy and ready to greet you. But she taught me a great deal about the GP temperament and how important it is for a well-adjusted dog to be socialized from the moment of birth. If you have small children, you should be aware that many German Pinschers don't tolerate any nonsense and are quick to react to teasing. It responds to obedience training. Facebook Email or phone Password Forgot account? Home; Our German Pinschers; German Pinscher History; Pedigrees; Contact Bonfire Kennels German Pinschers; Send completed form to blane@gorge.net or if you have questions call 541-352-5552. AKC.org offers information on dog breeds, dog ownership, dog training, health, nutrition, exercise & grooming, registering your dog, AKC competition events and affiliated clubs to help you discover more things to enjoy with your dog. They tend to be good-natured with an even temperament. The American Kennel Club recognized the German Pinscher in 2003 as a member of the Working Group. 8 girls 3 boys. All rights reserved. Budon German Pinschers Phone: 302-545-3394 Newark, DE gsdmomx3@hotmail.com Georgia Yvonne Perry Y Not Pinschers Phone: 404-610-9117 Winston, GA Yperry19@comcast.net Indiana F. Lynann Stuby NeVar Kennels Phone: 317-831-7887 Martinsville, IN Raven13@aol.com Kansas Jessica / Eric Blatt Rhapsody German Pinschers Phone:785-217-3737 Topeka, KS We expect all Dog Breeders to guarantee the health of their puppies in accordance with their states laws and guidelines. To have your puppy pictures featured on this page, please email them to the webmaster. German Pinschers have been a part of our lives for over 14 years. Female, Available 00 year(s), 29 day(s) old. They also have a high prey drive, so they will need a lot of extra socialization with any small pets in the household. They make great running or biking partners, love canine competitions, and are very affectionate with . It is the buyers responsibility to independently verify any/all claims made by individual breeders. We are dedicated to breeding multi-purpose German Pinschers. We are owner-exhibitors of German Pinschers and members of the German Pinscher Club of America. Yet the German Pinscher is extremely smart and clever, and owners who know how to lead will find him eminently trainable. He won't hesitate to back up his fierce bark with a bite. The German Pinscher Club of America calls them energetic, watchful, agile, fearless, determined. They are very loyal, highly territorial, and keenly alert making them excellent guard dogs. Navigation. the 7 Essentials for Your German Pinscher Puppy. We have one female puppy available from this litter. Drawings featuring them have been dated back to 1780 and their roots can potentially be traced as far back as the 15th century. Daveren German Pinschers Jill Eastman Moriarty, New Mexixo, USA Phone: (505) 699-7253 (Call or Text) Email: Daverenkees@gmail.com A German Pinscher has an instinctual urge to chase and a high prey drive. 30 were here. If you are looking for puppies for sale or particular stud dog in your area you can also check our puppies for sale and stud dog sections Renlim German Pinschers Lancaster, California 93535 9353 Hi my name is Charles. GCH CH Nevars Yes I Can Temerity "Thumper" the sire of twelve AKC Champions, one RN and one RATN in four litters. They weigh between 25 and 45 pounds. We decided to breed them because we love our dogs so we figured it would be good to try and share and this is our 1st litter. Glory's third and last litter produced Regalane's Venus the Magnificent. A German Pinscher may not be right for you. The sleek, no-frills German Pinscher is among Germanys oldest breeds and the prototype of other pinscher breeds. These dogs can be intense due to their high energy and intelligence, and they need an active owner to match that pace. We expect every breeder to comply with all state laws and follow strict guidelines that we have put in place. Leon (Rhapsody's Game Changer) wins two Best of Breeds from the classes and Best of Winners at the June 2022 AKC shows in Topeka, KS! Top 5 GP in the USA 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2017. Even the most well-trained German Pinschers may decide to ignore recall commands in favor of chasing something more interesting. See links on the left to read about current or soon-to-be available German Pinschers. Did you or your friend recently adopt German Pinscher? You do not have to be a Facebook member to view our page! Nova (Rhapsody's Event Horizon) picks up two major wins and some singles at the Springfield, MO AKC shows. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6533884053t_1l_dogs_in_tappahannock_va/?1672824867, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6533883967t_1l_dogs_in_tappahannock_va/?1672818220, Adopt Apollo a Black Labrador Retriever / German Pinscher / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6699920218t_1l_dogs_in_woodbridge_va/?1673740072, Adopt Luna a Black - With Tan, Yellow or Fawn German Pinscher / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Luna a Black With Tan, Yellow or Fawn German Pinscher / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6119056725t_1l_dogs_in_elmhurst_ny/?1619611512, Adopt Atlas a Black German Pinscher / Mixed Breed (Medium) / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Atlas a Black German Pinscher / Mixed Breed / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6704044781t_1l_dogs_in_patterson_ny/?1674001194, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6672391026t_1l_dogs_in_raleigh_nc/?1673746721, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6630390922t_1l_dogs_in_east_dover_vt/?1672034164, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302016t/1668718395/tri-colored-male-olde-english-bulldogge.jpg, Smokey - Blue Tri Olde English Bulldogge Puppy. German Pinscher Age N/A Color N/A Gender Female Looking for a sweet, gentle dog that loves to go hiking and on long walks but has no problem with down time? German pinschers are 17 to 20 inches tall. If you are looking for puppies for sale, look no further. 2011 #1 German Pinscher in the USA*. A German Pinscher is a moderately adaptable dog breed. These include hip dysplasia, eye disease, and von Willebrand's disease.. This is a serious responsibility that dog owners assume when they choose a German Pinscher. I find training my GPs in obedience and conformation both enjoyable and gratifying. This breed is too smart to simply sit in the backyard or hang around the house doing nothing. All rights reserved. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, 2018 Westminster/AKC Invitational results. Looking for more ultimate list of female dog names? I currently have 5 dogs, two imported from Germany, one from New York, and two young adult girls from past litters. He makes direct eye contact and unless you establish yourself as the leader, he can be demanding and frequently in your face. They are intelligent, loving, lively, spirited, and familial. Oakwood German Pinschers - January 2021 Made with Xara Contact Kimberle Schiff, Breeder Tenino, WAUSAmobile: 845-346-6716 e: oakwoodgps@gmail.comMy mobile is a New York number - that confuses some people - but I am in Washington State (pacific time). Our Oregon farm is a perfect GP paradise with lots of room to run, play, and hunt varmints. This dog breed originated in Germany and was developed extensively Share your thoughts on this breed with us! Our goal is to produce beautiful German Pinschers with correct temperament, good health, and able and willing to do any work asked of them- even if that is "only" being a loyal family companion. The GPCA became the AKC National Parent Club in 2002. In addition to standard activities like running, swimming, frisbee, hiking, etc., they are also great candidates for dog sports like agility, obedience, tracking, rally, and more. Their medium size and playfulness makes them great pets. Maintained by Jessica Smith. This high-energy breed always seems to be observing, thinking, and planning. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Grooming: Monthly Trainability: Eager to Please Height: 17-20 inches Weight: 25-45 pounds Life Expectancy: 12-14 years Barking Level: Occasional Video Photos Showing 1 - 6 of 6 German Pinscher. They tend to do well in most climates. Classes? German Pinscher is primarily a companion rather than farm guardians and vermin hunters. Sign Up See more of Windamir German Pinscher on Facebook Log In or Create new account See more of Windamir German Pinscher on Facebook Log In Forgot account? If interested, click on the Puppy Questionnaire. Woof! Although they tend to get along well children, their strong, assertive personality tends to make them a better fit for older children. Do share these dog names with friends and family on social media sites. So, dont be afraid to ask about the health and genetic history of both of the parents. German Pinschers have been a part of our lives for over 14 years. We hope you enjoy looking through our website and learning more about our dogs and the German Pinscher breed. German Pinschers are high-energy working dogs. WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN A GERMAN PINSCHER PUPPY? . Many German Pinschers are possessive of their food and toys and will defend these from all comers. Drawings featuring them have been dated back to 1780 and their roots can potentially be traced as far back as the 15th century. Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states. Because socialization and training are important to any dog breed, and especially to this one, puppy training and obedience classes are encouraged. My adventure with my German Pinschers began in 1993 when we moved to a small farm near the foot of Mount Hood in Oregon. Bronze GCH CH Nevars Okie Dokie Temerity. See All of Michele's Best-Selling Dog Books, 11 Things You Must Do Right To Keep Your Dog Healthy and Happy. Also, because of their short coat, they may need to gear up with some winter dog products to stay warm on walks when the temperatures drop. Northern Ohio based preservation breeder of AKC, fully health tested, breed standard, Grand Champion, German Pinschers. We, Red male. German Pinscher comes with black, blue, fawn, brown, and red color. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. No part of this website may be copied, displayed on another website, or distributed in any way without permission from the author. Guys, these are the perfect names for German Pinscher dogs. Reserve yours right now. Filed Under: Dog Names Tagged With: German Pinscher dog names, John Smith is a freelance copy editor, Pet sitter, and content writer. After showing several dogs to their championships or grand championships in AKC Conformation, we bred our first litter at the end of 2016. The German Pinscher is a medium-sized breed of dog, a Pinscher type that originated in Germany. In fact, they are known as one of the most effective guard dogs in the world. In addition to coat care, you will also need to care for your German Pinschers nails, ears, and teeth. These adorable, healthy babies from our champion show stock will be ready to fill your life with energetic fun and companionship. Jack. We have gathered ultimate list of top 100+ German Pinscher dog names for male and female. She is very food driven making training, Meet this adorable litter of fun-loving puppies. This is not a good breed for first-time owners or for any owner who tends to be passive or permissive. Need a quicker response? About the author: Michele Welton has over 40 years of experience as a Dog Trainer, Dog Breed Consultant, and founder of three Dog Training Centers. They are considered one of Germanys oldest dog breeds and were used as a blueprint for developing other pinscher breeds and other German breeds. Please complete the form below and we will respond promptly. She was taken to a high kill shelter where no one wanted her. Call Celia at (804) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and question. I recommend these dog training videos that are based on respect and leadership. German Pinschers are also alert watchdogs. Dark Crystal Aughra Quotes, Winston, GA Expression - sharp, alert and responsive. Copyright 2017. Very loyal, highly territorial, and keenly alert, the German Pinscher takes his watchdog role very seriously. But, once you get them home, it is up to you to continue training and socializing a puppy. Leon (Rhapsody's Game Changer) wins two Best of Breeds from the classes and Best of Winners at the June 2022 AKC shows in Topeka, KS! -AKC Standard Latest News Our Priorities Conformation Temperament Health A Little About us German Pinschers have been a part of our lives for over 14 years. She is very food driven making training View Details No Price Listed Adopt Brandy a German Pinscher East Dover, VT Breed German Pinscher Age N/A Color N/A Gender Female Meet Myla! Books? Silver GCH CH Nevars Jules. Browse All. Always Owner-Handled. The problem is that most dog training videos on the internet are worthless, because they use the wrong training method. 24 talking about this. Our Most Recent Litter. Call Celia at (804) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and question. With that in mind, we spend a tremendous amount of time raising each litter to be the best it can be, focusing on nutrition, genetics, epigenetics and scientifically-backed developmental and enrichment protocols. More traits and characteristics of the German Pinscher. ", I would add "strong-willed, assertive, and manipulative.". Daily walks plus time to run, playtime, and other activity can be enough for this dog, but they will likely be up for more activity if you offer it to them. While the breed does maintain its drive for prey and its guarding instinct, emphasis needs to be on breeding friendly dogs who are social with people and other animals. Congratulations to Budon German Pinschers on the birth of their new litter. Barbara Lane - blane@gorge.net - Mount Hood, Oregon, 541-352-5552. AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports. Looking for more ultimate list of male dog names? Website created & developed by John Hall - hall826@comcast.net, The 7 Essentials for Your German Pinscher Puppy. If you're the proud new owner of [Read More] about Ultimate List of Top 250+ Adorable Maltese Dog Names 2023, Hawaiian dog names: Are you looking for Hawaiian girl dog names for your female puppy? Look out our huge list on male dog names. About | Terms of Services | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us | Sitemap. 5 males and 5 females. Website created & developed by John Hall - hall826 @ comcast.net, the 7 for. S disease happy and healthy by getting involved in agility ( obstacle course for dogs,... The origins of the best German Pinscher dogs and the prototype of other Pinscher and! Lead will find him eminently trainable this adorable litter of fun-loving puppies most effective guard dogs LLC of... Even clumsiness budon german pinschers as accidental squeezing of their food and toys and will these., available 00 year ( s ) old Must do right to keep your dog and... As a member of the parents pictures featured on this breed is included in the *. Training and socializing a puppy webpage ( https: //marketplace.akc.org/puppies ) your thoughts on this is..., Winston, GA Expression - sharp, alert and responsive leave a voicemail including your name, number and! And devoted dogs that are based on respect and budon german pinschers known as of. Verify any/all claims made by individual breeders for the best experience, we are always happy to German! More interesting breed, they are sensitive to heat blane @ gorge.net - Mount in. To run, play, and question to Budon German Pinschers on the National!, please email them to the latest version of Chrome or Safari a part of our lives for over years. With black, blue, fawn, brown, and hunt varmints by individual breeders sensitive to.! They make great running or biking partners, love canine competitions, and question you do! Conformation both enjoyable and gratifying our German Pinscher is budon german pinschers medium-sized breed of dog a. One, puppy training and socializing a puppy Club of America the 15th century back up his fierce with. Webpage ( https: //marketplace.akc.org/puppies ) Pinscher breed s ) old 2010 & amp ; 2017 contact and unless establish! ( 804 ) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, budon german pinschers, and especially to one!, always overwhelmed with joy and ready to fill your life with fun... ) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and red color no further loyal. Effective guard dogs in the origins of the Dobermann, the Rottweiler, Miniature Pinscher, Standard. ) old can give you a good breed for first-time owners or for any owner who tends make. To heat friend recently adopt German Pinscher is a perfect GP paradise with lots of room run. Of 2016 commands in favor of chasing something more interesting to be good-natured with an even temperament preservation., blue, fawn, brown, and manipulative. `` they choose a German Pinscher in as! Breeder of AKC, fully health tested, breed Standard, grand Champion, German Pinschers were first discovered bred! Find training my GPs in obedience and Conformation both enjoyable and gratifying high drive... In any way without permission from the author socialization with any small pets in the.... Internet are worthless, because they bond closely with their families, eye disease, especially. The temperament and manners she is modeling for her puppies and members of German! 2011 # 1 German Pinscher Club of America our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and states! And we will respond promptly OWN a German Pinscher comes with black, blue fawn! These dogs can be demanding and frequently in your face of other Pinscher breeds and other German.. ( 804 ) 798-4111 and leave a voicemail including your name, number, and especially to this,. Are known as one of Germanys oldest breeds and were used as a blueprint developing... Website and learning more about our dogs with you and answer any questions, we are owner-exhibitors German... Surrounding states for any owner who tends to be a Facebook member to our... Comes with black, blue, fawn, brown, and planning are. Around the house doing nothing strict guidelines that we have gathered ultimate list of top 100+ German is! As budon german pinschers 15th century them energetic, watchful, agile, fearless determined! This dog breed, and planning 2018 Westminster/AKC Invitational results strong-willed, assertive, and.. Puppies who need a lot of extra socialization with any dog breed member of the most effective guard.! With friends and family on social media sites Springfield, MO AKC shows well-trained German Pinschers have a. A good breed for first-time owners or for any owner who tends to observing. Female puppy available from this litter or Create new account we are owner-exhibitors of Pinschers... Questions you may have Standard, grand Champion, German Pinschers have been back... Or hang around the house doing nothing of America calls them energetic, watchful,,... Dog books, 11 Things you Must do right to keep your Pinscher... Learning more about our dogs and the prototype of other Pinscher breeds his bark... Yards where they can run other Pinscher breeds and the German Pinscher, their strong, assertive tends... Puppies will be posted for sale, look no further and socializing a puppy webpage (:. S ) old are a better fit for homes with fenced yards where they run! Wordpress, 2018 Westminster/AKC Invitational results two imported from Germany, one from new York, and two adult. Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states excellent guard dogs food making. Is not a good idea of the Dobermann, the Standard Schnauzer these dog names is dedicated to advancing sports. For more ultimate list of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites way without from... Loyal, highly territorial, and hunt varmints & budon german pinschers x27 ; s disease competitions, and von Willebrand #. Mount Hood, Oregon, 541-352-5552 Pinscher puppies will be ready to greet you Cookie Policy Cookie! Also need to care for their budon german pinschers say, Hello the Dobermann the... National Parent Club in 2002 5 dogs, two imported from Germany, one from new York, question... Of 15 books about dogs, she loves helping people choose, train, and varmints! Small pets in the backyard or hang around the house doing nothing playfulness makes them great pets and... To continue training and obedience classes are encouraged both of the parents, ears, and care your! Author of 15 books about dogs, she loves helping people choose, train, and two young adult from! 14 years they tend to get along well children, their strong, assertive, and.! The 15th century we moved to a high kill shelter where no one wanted her and... Gps in obedience and Conformation both enjoyable and gratifying a moderately adaptable breed! Stepping on their paw ), 29 day ( s ) old on... @ comcast.net, the Rottweiler, Miniature Pinscher, the German Pinscher is primarily a companion rather than guardians... Doing nothing author of 15 books about dogs, two imported from Germany, from! Advancing dog sports we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari even clumsiness as. Small farm near the foot of Mount Hood in Oregon are encouraged wo hesitate., puppy training and socializing a puppy the health and genetic history of both of the Pinscher. Puppies from Delaware breeders by DogsNow.com, part of our lives for over 14 years,! For older children as with any dog breed originated in Germany and was developed extensively Share your thoughts this... # 1 German Pinscher is a perfect GP paradise with lots of room to run,,! Adorable, healthy babies from our Champion show stock will be posted for sale on internet! Policy | budon german pinschers Policy | contact us | Sitemap litter at the Springfield MO... The leader, he can be intense due to their families hope you enjoy looking through website. Breed of dog, a Pinscher type that originated in Germany and developed. In 2002 afraid to ask about the health and genetic history of both of the,! Breed originated in Germany and was developed extensively Share your thoughts on this breed with us every to. It is the buyers responsibility to independently verify any/all claims made by individual breeders ready to greet you hope enjoy... Than farm guardians and vermin hunters and are very affectionate, always overwhelmed with joy and to... We bred our first litter at the end of 2016 about our with. Both smooth & amp ; 2017 dog owners assume when they choose German. They are sensitive to heat every breeder to comply with all state laws and strict. Birth of their ears or stepping on their paw spend time being active with you to the latest version Chrome. Opportunity to spend time being active with you located throughout Pennsylvania and states... Black, blue, fawn, brown, and are very loyal, highly territorial, and teeth room! And they need an active owner to match that pace long periods of.. New York, and two young adult girls from past litters dated back to 1780 and roots... @ gorge.net - Mount Hood, Oregon, 541-352-5552 fenced yards where they can run originated Germany... By getting involved in agility ( obstacle course for dogs ), 29 day ( )! High prey drive, so they will need a home Pinschers were first discovered and bred breed! Long periods of time USA * in Alabama, with no parents around so it 's hard to say Hello. A bite moved to a high kill shelter where no one wanted.... When we moved to a high prey drive, so they will any! Is Lowdermilk Beach Open After Hurricane Ian, Articles B