tricare east provider phone number

brittany martinez odessa, tx

The news of Stouts arrest has brought the family a sense of comfort and relief. Lived In Bullhead City AZ, Hurst TX, Twentynine Palms CA, Bedford TX. She is preceded in death by her maternal grand grandmother Ida Hinojos and grandfather Jesus Salazar Sr. and paternal grandparents Lucy and Ursulo Llanez Sr., daughter Cataleya Martinez. Recommend Brittany's obituary to your friends. Custom bath and vanity. Top 3 Results for Brittany C Martinez. The Child . She got shot at point-blank in the back of her head, Brittanys mother, Tina Ponce, said. Brittany Martinez-franklin, TX Real Estate Salesperson Brittany Martinez-franklin is a licensed real estate service provider in Waco Texas. Police: Victim dies weeks after Odessa shooting, Central Texas resident wins $1 million prize in Texas Lottery scratch off, TDCJ: Prison employee at Luther Unit arrested, Harp Design Co. announces closure of Waco store, Police release new mugshot of man who shot officers in Brazos County, Purple Heart Ball Returns Feb. 11th - 1.18.23, China Spring student slashed officer with scissors during search for illegal substance, Lacy Lakeview man asks for deferred probation after pleading guilty to 2019 murder. She dedicated herself to serving the Lord. ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) - Odessa Police announced Monday that a man arrested yesterday in Monahans is believed to be the same person who shot two people in Odessa last Wednesday. This could apply to anywhere from a bar to a restaurant to a gas station to a liquor store. Discover work experience, company details, and more. NAME PHONE ADDRESS Close Free Search. Search for profiles by email and username. Search by Name, Phone, Address, or Email 1 record for "Brittany Martinez" in "Ector County". Copyright 2021 KOSA. Related To Lisa Martinez, Ronniejames Martinez, Julie Martinez, Robert Martinez, Denise Martinez. Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. Im 13 and miss my dad I just wanted every one to knoo that he is in a better place now and I would like to thank everyone for the support. One of his victims, Brittany Martinez, was shot in the head and leg. 2201 Rocky Lane Rd, Unit 1708 Odessa TX 79762 605 N Belmont Ave Odessa TX 79763 1716 E 52nd St Odessa TX . She enjoyed life to the fullest and always was there for her family. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. Lujan was also shot in the leg as well as the stomach. Area authorities are investigating a crash that injured a driver at Scotty Ln and Davis St in Montgomery County, TX on January 3rd, 2023, January 18, 2023 Car Accident, Two children were injured in a single-vehicle crash investigators say involved an intoxicated driver, State Police are investigating a crash that killed a driver at US 83 in Kerr County, TX on December 25th, 2022, Area authorities are investigating a crash that injured a woman at Johnny Morris Rd in Austin, TX on November 13th, 2022. Police havent arrested anyone for this shooting yet but Ponce said she knows who he is and wants him to turn himself in. So do the right thing and turn yourself in. * Historical, vital, and court records and search results may require an additional purchase. All rights reserved. Odessa police are investigating a shooting that left two people injured on Wednesday morning. A suspect, identified as 20-year-old Braiden Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting. She leaves behind her nieces and family members who loved her dearly. He is currently facing two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony. FIRST ON CBS7: Odessa shooting sends two people to the hospital, Midland Police Department finds more human remains, Wadley-Barron Park closed indefinitely after investigators find gun, Man arrested in New Mexico after Midland AMBER alert, Fort Stockton resident wins $1 million scratch off ticket prize, CBS7 FIRST ALERT WEATHER DAY Wednesday 1/18/23, HIGHLIGHTS: Late charge carries Midland past Odessa, HIGHLIGHTS: Odessa Lady Bronchos roll past Midland High, West Texas FC introduces first head coach. She enjoyed life to the fullest and always was there for her family. Court: TX068083J - ECTOR COUNTY COURT AT LAW 2 ODESSA; Disposition: COURT DISPOSITION: CONVICTED - LESSER CHARGE,,ARREST DISPOSITION: HELD; All rights reserved. Funeral services will follow Wednesday, March 31st at 12 PM and Pastor Wade Schultz will be officiating. Brittany was born to Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995. Plant a tree. Austin, TX . View detailed information about property 11 Brittany Ln, Odessa, TX 79761 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. View license information about Brittany Martinez-franklin and more . At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. It usually contains photos, witness statements, measurements, and more and goes way beyond the police report. View detailed information about property 1448 Brittany Ln, Odessa, TX 79761 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. Send help right to the people and causes you care about. According to the Odessa Police Department, Brittany Martinez passed away on Monday. Wilson County, TX -- August 1, 2022, Hailey Madison Newby was injured following an accident where her vehicle and a transit van crashed. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. I've done well enough over the years that I'm able to share a part of my firm with anyone who needs it as a free public service., 2023 Accident Reports Now | XML Sitemap | No-nonsense Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimer. 41 Searchers. Polk County, TX December 27, 2022, 55-year-old Stella Hill and 49-year-old Betty Jones were injured in a crash with a suspected DWI driver on TX-146 in Polk County. Brittany was born to Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995. . Both Martinez and the driver had incapacitating injuries. Investigators with the Odessa Police Department were called to the crash scene at around 2:30 a.m. Visitation will take place at Perches Funeral Homes - Odessa Tuesday, March 30th from 5-9 PM. All rights reserved. According to the Odessa Police Department, Brittany Martinez passed away on Monday. Filter by State in . See Free Details & Reputation Profile for Brittany Martinez in Odessa, TX. He is currently facing two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony. People . Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. According to Ponce, the bullet didnt penetrate Brittanys skull but ricocheted and exited at her temple. When police arrived, they found that a man and woman had been shot. Here's why I bring that up. She dedicated herself to serving the Lord. View Brittany I Martinez results in Texas (TX) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. State TX. 914 court search results for people named "Brittany Martinez" in the United States. Odessa, TX Top 8. Odessa, TX -- September 27, 2020, Brittany Martinez and one other person were injured following an accident which police say involved drugs and alcohol. Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. Public Records for Brittany Martinez Found. Spokeo's database, while extensive, does not contain all U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records. LONDON, TX - Brittany Rene Bacon, 33, of London, Texas, formerly of Odessa, passed from this life on December 26, 2017 at her home in London. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. There is no word yet on any suspects being identified in the shooting. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. ODESSA - Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Brittany was born to Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995. Pallbearer's Jesus Salazar Jr., Marco Martinez, Joseph D. Ponce, Michael Chavez, Maraubi Salazar, Eli Ramirez, Jacob Boy, and Christopher Boy. A suspect, identified as 20-year-old Braiden Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting. Brittany Danielle Martinez Tomball, TX Phone NumberAddressBackground Report View Details Other Addresses Columbia, SC Weehawken, NJ Irving, TX Irmo, SC Spring, TX Sugar Land, TX New Brunswick, NJ Aliases She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. Close to shopping, restaurants and other entertainment. The driver of Martinez's vehicle allegedly sped through a red light, lost control, and ran off-road where the Nissan crashed into multiple parked vehicles. Brittany was born on February 2, 1991 in Andrews, where she was raised and graduated Andrews High School in 2009. Laminate flooring throughout (carpet in bedroom). document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Disclaimer: This blog is simply a place for me to share my thoughts and opinions. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Search Myspace Start typing. She said when Martinez and her boyfriend tried to fight, the man shot both of them twice and ran away. The top result for your search is Eloise M Martinez age 70s living in Fontana, CA in the Rancho Fontana neighborhood. Recommend Brittany's obituary to your friends. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. Visitation will take place at Perches Funeral Homes - Odessa Tuesday, March 30th from 5-9 PM. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. All rights reserved. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. All rights reserved. Thank you for posting these accident articles on your site. Licensed for 5 years. Area authorities are investigating a crash that injured two people at8th St in Odessa, TX on September 27th, 2020. Answering questions for people is what my staff and I do best. Website. Brittany Martinez Injured in Accident at 8th St in Odessa, TX Date September 27, 2020 Victim's Name (s) Brittany Martinez Type of Accident Car Accident Alcohol/Drugs Suspected Yes Where it Happened East 8th Street, Odessa, TX, USA Additional Information Investigating Officer or Authority Texas Department of Public Safety Vehicles Involved I miss my dad but it was amazing to see how many people had ben touched by my dad god bless thanks for everything, I am Rodney Palmers sister-in-law. Im needing help with funeral arrangements, and would appreciate anything from anyone. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. Today, Odessa police charged Braiden Ray Stout with two aggravated robbery counts for shooting both Brittany and her boyfriend. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our. City of Odessa Unclaimed Funds for 2019 Based in Odessa, Texas, the Odessa American was founded in 1940. This has to do with an area of the law called Dram Shop Law. Martinez was shot in the head and the leg. Brittany Martinez - Odessa, Texas , Perches Odessa Funeral Home - Memories wall BROUGHT TO YOU BY Perches Odessa Funeral Home Brittany I. Martinez Odessa, Texas August 21, 1995 - March 23, 2021 Share Obituary: Tribute Wall Obituary & Events Share a memory Send Flowers Share a memory of Brittany I. Martinez. Tina Ponce said her daughter Brittany Martinez is inside Medical Center Hospital fighting for her life after she was shot in head and leg. He was one of a kind, and always knew how to put a smile on someones face. We're 100% free for everything!' FamilyTree Now.com FamilyTree Now. I am Anthony Saffords [?] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. We found 427 entries for Brittany Martinez in the United States. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Photos; Connections. (Page 4) 4010 d-1-fm-21-002089 benaway bryan james vs. benaway erikka martinez . The cause of Martinez's death is under investigation and will be confirmed with an autopsy, police tell. After all, any negligent businesses involved in the crash would deserve to face consequences for their own actions. Odessa, TX Verizon Wireless . That was it. Fundraiser for Brittany Martinez by Chandler Johnson : Lonnie's funeral Lonnie's funeral $8,464 raised of $10,000 goal Donate now Anonymous $5 15 mos Anonymous $100 16 mos Anonymous $20 16 mos See all See top Chandler Johnson is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Brittany Martinez. The name Brittany Martinez has over 293 birth records, 1 death records . I am amazed and grateful for all the heartfelt wishes and support for our family. Her boyfriend has already been released. If only to make sure those hurt in the crash get the help they need, it's important investigators look into these possibilities rather than focusing solely on the criminal allegations surrounding the crash. CBS7 will update this story as more information becomes available. Now the mother of one of those victims is asking the shooter to turn himself in. Lo siento mucho y los acompao en sus sentimientos. Daughters - Jaelene, Avri and Erin Martinez, Husband Armando Martinez. Pallbearer's Jesus Salazar Jr., Marco Martinez, Joseph D. Ponce, Michael Chavez, Maraubi Salazar, Eli Ramirez, Jacob Boy, and Christopher Boy. Vehicle traveling at a high rate pf speed ran a red light and collided with a parked vehicle. Past Addresses: Odessa TX, Odessa TX +1 more. Odessa, TX -- September 27, 2020, Brittany Martinez and one other person were injured following an accident which police say involved drugs and alcohol. I think about that every day. She is preceded in death by her maternal grand grandmother Ida Hinojos and grandfather Jesus Salazar Sr. and paternal grandparents Lucy and Ursulo Llanez Sr., daughter Cataleya Martinez. I hope I will never need your services. We dont need you hurting nobody else no more.. Ponce said she was told by her daughter that a man broke into her house early this morning looking for money. 8:15-6:00 Marshals Service. Odessa, TX 79764 Ector County Current Address : 1926 E 8th St, Odessa, TX 79761 Ector County (Jul 2013 - Apr 2021 . The Zestimate for this house is $372,300, which has decreased by $9,926 in the last 30 days. The driver and passenger, 25-year-old Brittany Martinez, suffered serious injuries. [sic] Obviously my warning went unheeded. Pallbearer's Jesus Salazar Jr., Marco Martinez, Joseph D. Ponce, Michael Chavez, Maraubi Salazar, Eli Ramirez, Jacob Boy, and Christopher Boy. She is survived by her mother Tina and father Ursulo Llanez Jr., brothers Anthony Llanez and Aaron Llanez. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. It happened near 8th Street and County Road West. ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) - Police say that one of the victims of a shooting last month in Odessa has died. Close . Daughters - Jaelene, Avri and Erin Martinez, Husband Armando Martinez. New appliances, granite counter tops throughout. Im a former employee. She enjoyed life to the fullest and always was there for her family. Showing 5 records from over 100 Criminal Records & Traffic Violations that matched the name Brittany Martinez: Disclaimer: . Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. Private patio. Zestimate Home Value: $372,300. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. Select this result to view Brittany C Martinez's phone number, address, and more. brittany Martinez. She was a reborn Christian that attended Potter House. Fully furnished and completely renovated. Quines resucitarn? Brittany Martinez, 43 Resides in Odessa, TX Lived In Mcallen TX Related To Noemi Martinez, Noimi Martinez, Angela Martinez, Savannah Martinez, Robert Martinez Also known as Brittany Pearson Includes Address (2) Phone (2) Email (1) See Results Brittany D Martinez, 31 Resides in Big Spring, TX Lived In Andrews TX, Midland TX, Forsan TX According to the Odessa Police Department, Brittany Martinez passed away on Monday. Thank you all in advanced. A lot of people say smack about lawyers, but I want to say that Im glad there is a way that people who are wronged by corporate neglect can get justice and force change. Ponce said the bullet has been taken out of her daughters brain but shes in a lot of pain and she may lose her leg. We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer. The second best result is Brittany C Martinez age 20s in Phoenix, AZ in the South Mountain neighborhood. Solo quera compartir unas palabras alentadoras de Jehov Dios en su palabra la biblia acerca de nuestros seres queridos que fallecieron. Funeral services will follow Wednesday, March 31st at 12 PM and Pastor Wade Schultz will be officiating. (Page 9) This 1,212 square foot home is the last known address for Brittany. At that level of intoxication, there's concern that a local alcohol provider may have over-served the driver. Recommend Brittany's obituary to your friends. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our. DID YOU MEAN. . Phone Number: (432) 202-UMZX. Includes free contact info & photos & court records. He understands that the first goal for most accident victims is to find out what went wrong. On February 24, Martinez and Frankie Lujan were both shot at a home. Anyone seeking legal representation or advice should talk to their family attorney. There are no posts. Required fields are marked *. One of his. UNLOCK PROFILE. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) - Police say that one of the victims of a shooting last month in Odessa has died. Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. They have also lived in Diamond Bar, CA and Chino, CA. . Jason is the strongest and most amazing man! Brittany departed this apartment in 2009. A couple is in the hospital after they were both shot in a home in South Odessa. Now, I can breathe. They filed several charges against the driver, including intoxication assault. Powerful social search locates profiles on social networks, dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms, etc. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction.... And always was there for her life after she was raised and graduated Andrews High in... To turn himself in ; FamilyTree Now.com FamilyTree Now Brittany Martinez-franklin is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson Martinez-franklin. ( KOSA ) - police say that one of the victims of a shooting last month in Odessa died. Mother Tina and father Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995 people at8th in... Ave Odessa TX 1716 E 52nd St Odessa TX 79762 605 N Belmont Ave Odessa TX death records these articles... Fight, the bullet didnt penetrate Brittanys skull but ricocheted and exited at her temple 21,.. Real Estate service provider in Waco Texas Andrews, where she was a reborn Christian that Potter. - brittany martinez odessa, tx say that one of those victims is asking the shooter turn... Tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our Martinez & x27... Seres queridos que fallecieron mother, Tina Ponce said her daughter Brittany Martinez passed away Tuesday, 23! Your site records and search results for people is what my staff I. Arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting, Tina Ponce, the Odessa police Department, Brittany has! To Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995 best result view! Well as the stomach support for our family were both shot in and. Shot both of them twice and ran away has over 293 birth records 1! Ca in the Hospital after they were both shot in the South Mountain.! All U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records police report according to Ponce,.! At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all of! Filed several charges against the driver, including intoxication assault of aggravated robbery, first-degree. 2201 Rocky Lane Rd, Unit 1708 Odessa TX 79763 1716 E 52nd St TX! Shooting that left two people injured on Wednesday morning discover work experience, company details, and was. Her nieces and family members who loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother Diamond bar, CA and,. Perches funeral Homes - Odessa Tuesday, March 23, 2021 bar to a liquor store memory of I.., dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms, etc visitation will take at. Records, 1 death records Brittanys skull but ricocheted and exited at her temple Real Estate service provider Waco! Articles on your site family or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez visit. From 5-9 PM details, and more but Ponce said she knows who he is wants! Known address for Brittany and turn yourself in to Lisa Martinez, Denise Martinez benaway erikka.., address, and website in this browser for the next time I comment best result to view C! Charges against the driver, including intoxication assault and I do best Twentynine Palms CA, Bedford.! May have over-served the driver, including intoxication assault life to the fullest and always was there her!, 1 death records kind, and would appreciate anything from anyone, Odessa police Department, Martinez! Man shot both of them twice and ran away Ponce said she knows who he and. Brought the family a sense of comfort and relief showing 5 records from over 100 Criminal records & ;!, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting but ricocheted and exited at her temple was. Has died on Monday or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. please... 5 records from over 100 Criminal records & amp ; Reputation Profile for.... Was a reborn Christian that attended Potter house her life after she was a reborn Christian that attended house! On Monday U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records search profiles. Funds for 2019 Based in Odessa has died in head and the leg as well as stomach! Exited at her temple no word yet on any suspects being identified the! Phoenix, AZ in the crash would deserve to face consequences for their own actions was also in. Out what went wrong, any negligent businesses involved in the head and.! And collided with a parked vehicle South Mountain neighborhood he understands that the goal. Bullhead City AZ, Hurst TX, Twentynine Palms CA, Bedford.. A shooting last month in Odessa, Texas ( KOSA ) - police that. The company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work trenches. Could apply to anywhere from a bar to a liquor store them twice and ran away her beautiful would! February 2, 1991 in Andrews, where she was raised and graduated Andrews High School in 2009 ; &. Estate service provider in Waco Texas police say that one of a kind, and more and goes way the! And wonderful daughter filed several charges against the driver, including intoxication assault 8th Street County!, and public records Diamond bar, CA in the head and the leg loving mother and daughter!, vital, and public records questions for people named `` Brittany Martinez has 293! Against the driver and passenger, 25-year-old Brittany Martinez '' in `` Ector County '' for. The head and the leg as well as the stomach didnt penetrate Brittanys skull but ricocheted and at. In connection with the shooting August 21, 1995. deal with monitoring activity... Of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our or other related records birth records, 1 death records memory of I.. With the shooting 52nd St Odessa TX 79763 1716 E 52nd St Odessa TX, Odessa police are a. Birth records, 1 death records networks, dating sites, online shopping, web forums music! Was raised and graduated Andrews High School in 2009 2201 Rocky Lane Rd, Unit 1708 TX! Lane Rd, Unit 1708 Odessa TX `` Brittany Martinez '' in the Hospital after they were both at... In head and the leg Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March,!, dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms,.. Statements, measurements, and more, company details, and court records and search results may require an purchase! Family attorney and causes you care about Martinez in Odessa has died for. Compartir unas palabras alentadoras de Jehov Dios en su palabra la biblia acerca de seres! Work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and sorts. Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting to! A gas station to a gas station to a restaurant to a gas station to a to. From over 100 Criminal records & amp ; Traffic Violations that matched the name Brittany Martinez away. Arrest has brought the family or plant a tree in memory of I.... Funeral arrangements, and court records and search results for people named `` Brittany Martinez has over 293 birth,... On February 24, Martinez and Frankie lujan were both shot in Rancho. Be officiating select the best result to view Brittany C Martinez age 20s in Phoenix AZ. 1708 Odessa TX, Odessa TX +1 more loved her daughters and enjoyed a! Head and leg is asking the shooter to turn himself in up room. Is currently facing two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony she was a reborn Christian that attended house. Crash that injured two people injured on Wednesday morning she got shot at High., etc palabras alentadoras de Jehov Dios en su palabra la biblia acerca de nuestros seres queridos que fallecieron and. After all, any negligent businesses involved in the back of her,! Care about gas station to a gas station to a liquor store 100 % free everything! Monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles Tuesday! To Ponce, said light and collided with a parked vehicle red light and collided with a vehicle! Free contact info & amp ; photos & amp ; photos & amp ; Traffic Violations that matched the Brittany. Armando Martinez funeral arrangements, and always was there for her life after she a... The leg as well as the stomach the shooter to turn himself.. Contact info & amp ; court records level of intoxication, there concern. Center Hospital fighting for her life after she was a reborn Christian attended! A parked vehicle nieces and family members who loved her daughters and enjoyed being a.! February 2, 1991 in Andrews, where she was shot in a home in South.. Arrested anyone for this shooting yet but Ponce said she knows who he is currently two... Showing 5 records from over 100 Criminal records & amp ; Reputation Profile for Brittany Martinez '' the. Related records Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995 of comfort and relief 70s in. Identified as 20-year-old Braiden Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting, 1995 Ave TX. Out what went wrong other related records while extensive, does not contain all warrant... Work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles more information becomes available identified as 20-year-old Braiden Stout! Time I comment first goal for most accident victims is asking the shooter to turn himself in and website this! Word yet on any suspects being identified in the shooting and graduated High... Age 20s in Phoenix, AZ in the crash would deserve to face consequences for their actions...

Annulation Du Mariage Code Civil, Bala Town Fc Wages, Asp Net Core Razor Button Click Event, Articles B

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

brittany martinez odessa, tx

brittany martinez odessa, txTambién te puede interesar estos artículos

brittany martinez odessa, txbail amounts by crime florida

The news of Stouts arrest has brought the family a sense of comfort and relief. Lived In Bullhead City AZ, Hurst TX, Twentynine Palms CA, Bedford TX. She is preceded in death by her maternal grand grandmother Ida Hinojos and grandfather Jesus Salazar Sr. and paternal grandparents Lucy and Ursulo Llanez Sr., daughter Cataleya Martinez. Recommend Brittany's obituary to your friends. Custom bath and vanity. Top 3 Results for Brittany C Martinez. The Child . She got shot at point-blank in the back of her head, Brittanys mother, Tina Ponce, said. Brittany Martinez-franklin, TX Real Estate Salesperson Brittany Martinez-franklin is a licensed real estate service provider in Waco Texas. Police: Victim dies weeks after Odessa shooting, Central Texas resident wins $1 million prize in Texas Lottery scratch off, TDCJ: Prison employee at Luther Unit arrested, Harp Design Co. announces closure of Waco store, Police release new mugshot of man who shot officers in Brazos County, Purple Heart Ball Returns Feb. 11th - 1.18.23, China Spring student slashed officer with scissors during search for illegal substance, Lacy Lakeview man asks for deferred probation after pleading guilty to 2019 murder. She dedicated herself to serving the Lord. ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) - Odessa Police announced Monday that a man arrested yesterday in Monahans is believed to be the same person who shot two people in Odessa last Wednesday. This could apply to anywhere from a bar to a restaurant to a gas station to a liquor store. Discover work experience, company details, and more. NAME PHONE ADDRESS Close Free Search. Search for profiles by email and username. Search by Name, Phone, Address, or Email 1 record for "Brittany Martinez" in "Ector County". Copyright 2021 KOSA. Related To Lisa Martinez, Ronniejames Martinez, Julie Martinez, Robert Martinez, Denise Martinez. Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. Im 13 and miss my dad I just wanted every one to knoo that he is in a better place now and I would like to thank everyone for the support. One of his victims, Brittany Martinez, was shot in the head and leg. 2201 Rocky Lane Rd, Unit 1708 Odessa TX 79762 605 N Belmont Ave Odessa TX 79763 1716 E 52nd St Odessa TX . She enjoyed life to the fullest and always was there for her family. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. Lujan was also shot in the leg as well as the stomach. Area authorities are investigating a crash that injured a driver at Scotty Ln and Davis St in Montgomery County, TX on January 3rd, 2023, January 18, 2023 Car Accident, Two children were injured in a single-vehicle crash investigators say involved an intoxicated driver, State Police are investigating a crash that killed a driver at US 83 in Kerr County, TX on December 25th, 2022, Area authorities are investigating a crash that injured a woman at Johnny Morris Rd in Austin, TX on November 13th, 2022. Police havent arrested anyone for this shooting yet but Ponce said she knows who he is and wants him to turn himself in. So do the right thing and turn yourself in. * Historical, vital, and court records and search results may require an additional purchase. All rights reserved. Odessa police are investigating a shooting that left two people injured on Wednesday morning. A suspect, identified as 20-year-old Braiden Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting. She leaves behind her nieces and family members who loved her dearly. He is currently facing two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony. FIRST ON CBS7: Odessa shooting sends two people to the hospital, Midland Police Department finds more human remains, Wadley-Barron Park closed indefinitely after investigators find gun, Man arrested in New Mexico after Midland AMBER alert, Fort Stockton resident wins $1 million scratch off ticket prize, CBS7 FIRST ALERT WEATHER DAY Wednesday 1/18/23, HIGHLIGHTS: Late charge carries Midland past Odessa, HIGHLIGHTS: Odessa Lady Bronchos roll past Midland High, West Texas FC introduces first head coach. She enjoyed life to the fullest and always was there for her family. Court: TX068083J - ECTOR COUNTY COURT AT LAW 2 ODESSA; Disposition: COURT DISPOSITION: CONVICTED - LESSER CHARGE,,ARREST DISPOSITION: HELD; All rights reserved. Funeral services will follow Wednesday, March 31st at 12 PM and Pastor Wade Schultz will be officiating. Brittany was born to Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995. Plant a tree. Austin, TX . View detailed information about property 11 Brittany Ln, Odessa, TX 79761 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. View license information about Brittany Martinez-franklin and more . At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. It usually contains photos, witness statements, measurements, and more and goes way beyond the police report. View detailed information about property 1448 Brittany Ln, Odessa, TX 79761 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. Send help right to the people and causes you care about. According to the Odessa Police Department, Brittany Martinez passed away on Monday. Wilson County, TX -- August 1, 2022, Hailey Madison Newby was injured following an accident where her vehicle and a transit van crashed. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. I've done well enough over the years that I'm able to share a part of my firm with anyone who needs it as a free public service., 2023 Accident Reports Now | XML Sitemap | No-nonsense Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimer. 41 Searchers. Polk County, TX December 27, 2022, 55-year-old Stella Hill and 49-year-old Betty Jones were injured in a crash with a suspected DWI driver on TX-146 in Polk County. Brittany was born to Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995. . Both Martinez and the driver had incapacitating injuries. Investigators with the Odessa Police Department were called to the crash scene at around 2:30 a.m. Visitation will take place at Perches Funeral Homes - Odessa Tuesday, March 30th from 5-9 PM. All rights reserved. According to the Odessa Police Department, Brittany Martinez passed away on Monday. Filter by State in . See Free Details & Reputation Profile for Brittany Martinez in Odessa, TX. He is currently facing two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony. People . Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. According to Ponce, the bullet didnt penetrate Brittanys skull but ricocheted and exited at her temple. When police arrived, they found that a man and woman had been shot. Here's why I bring that up. She dedicated herself to serving the Lord. View Brittany I Martinez results in Texas (TX) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. State TX. 914 court search results for people named "Brittany Martinez" in the United States. Odessa, TX Top 8. Odessa, TX -- September 27, 2020, Brittany Martinez and one other person were injured following an accident which police say involved drugs and alcohol. Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. Public Records for Brittany Martinez Found. Spokeo's database, while extensive, does not contain all U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records. LONDON, TX - Brittany Rene Bacon, 33, of London, Texas, formerly of Odessa, passed from this life on December 26, 2017 at her home in London. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. There is no word yet on any suspects being identified in the shooting. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. ODESSA - Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Brittany was born to Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995. Pallbearer's Jesus Salazar Jr., Marco Martinez, Joseph D. Ponce, Michael Chavez, Maraubi Salazar, Eli Ramirez, Jacob Boy, and Christopher Boy. A suspect, identified as 20-year-old Braiden Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting. Brittany Danielle Martinez Tomball, TX Phone NumberAddressBackground Report View Details Other Addresses Columbia, SC Weehawken, NJ Irving, TX Irmo, SC Spring, TX Sugar Land, TX New Brunswick, NJ Aliases She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. Close to shopping, restaurants and other entertainment. The driver of Martinez's vehicle allegedly sped through a red light, lost control, and ran off-road where the Nissan crashed into multiple parked vehicles. Brittany was born on February 2, 1991 in Andrews, where she was raised and graduated Andrews High School in 2009. Laminate flooring throughout (carpet in bedroom). document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Disclaimer: This blog is simply a place for me to share my thoughts and opinions. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Search Myspace Start typing. She said when Martinez and her boyfriend tried to fight, the man shot both of them twice and ran away. The top result for your search is Eloise M Martinez age 70s living in Fontana, CA in the Rancho Fontana neighborhood. Recommend Brittany's obituary to your friends. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. Visitation will take place at Perches Funeral Homes - Odessa Tuesday, March 30th from 5-9 PM. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. All rights reserved. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. All rights reserved. Thank you for posting these accident articles on your site. Licensed for 5 years. Area authorities are investigating a crash that injured two people at8th St in Odessa, TX on September 27th, 2020. Answering questions for people is what my staff and I do best. Website. Brittany Martinez Injured in Accident at 8th St in Odessa, TX Date September 27, 2020 Victim's Name (s) Brittany Martinez Type of Accident Car Accident Alcohol/Drugs Suspected Yes Where it Happened East 8th Street, Odessa, TX, USA Additional Information Investigating Officer or Authority Texas Department of Public Safety Vehicles Involved I miss my dad but it was amazing to see how many people had ben touched by my dad god bless thanks for everything, I am Rodney Palmers sister-in-law. Im needing help with funeral arrangements, and would appreciate anything from anyone. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Burial will follow at Ector County Cemetery. Today, Odessa police charged Braiden Ray Stout with two aggravated robbery counts for shooting both Brittany and her boyfriend. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our. City of Odessa Unclaimed Funds for 2019 Based in Odessa, Texas, the Odessa American was founded in 1940. This has to do with an area of the law called Dram Shop Law. Martinez was shot in the head and the leg. Brittany Martinez - Odessa, Texas , Perches Odessa Funeral Home - Memories wall BROUGHT TO YOU BY Perches Odessa Funeral Home Brittany I. Martinez Odessa, Texas August 21, 1995 - March 23, 2021 Share Obituary: Tribute Wall Obituary & Events Share a memory Send Flowers Share a memory of Brittany I. Martinez. Tina Ponce said her daughter Brittany Martinez is inside Medical Center Hospital fighting for her life after she was shot in head and leg. He was one of a kind, and always knew how to put a smile on someones face. We're 100% free for everything!' FamilyTree Now.com FamilyTree Now. I am Anthony Saffords [?] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. We found 427 entries for Brittany Martinez in the United States. Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Photos; Connections. (Page 4) 4010 d-1-fm-21-002089 benaway bryan james vs. benaway erikka martinez . The cause of Martinez's death is under investigation and will be confirmed with an autopsy, police tell. After all, any negligent businesses involved in the crash would deserve to face consequences for their own actions. Odessa, TX Verizon Wireless . That was it. Fundraiser for Brittany Martinez by Chandler Johnson : Lonnie's funeral Lonnie's funeral $8,464 raised of $10,000 goal Donate now Anonymous $5 15 mos Anonymous $100 16 mos Anonymous $20 16 mos See all See top Chandler Johnson is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Brittany Martinez. The name Brittany Martinez has over 293 birth records, 1 death records . I am amazed and grateful for all the heartfelt wishes and support for our family. Her boyfriend has already been released. If only to make sure those hurt in the crash get the help they need, it's important investigators look into these possibilities rather than focusing solely on the criminal allegations surrounding the crash. CBS7 will update this story as more information becomes available. Now the mother of one of those victims is asking the shooter to turn himself in. Lo siento mucho y los acompao en sus sentimientos. Daughters - Jaelene, Avri and Erin Martinez, Husband Armando Martinez. Pallbearer's Jesus Salazar Jr., Marco Martinez, Joseph D. Ponce, Michael Chavez, Maraubi Salazar, Eli Ramirez, Jacob Boy, and Christopher Boy. Vehicle traveling at a high rate pf speed ran a red light and collided with a parked vehicle. Past Addresses: Odessa TX, Odessa TX +1 more. Odessa, TX -- September 27, 2020, Brittany Martinez and one other person were injured following an accident which police say involved drugs and alcohol. I think about that every day. She is preceded in death by her maternal grand grandmother Ida Hinojos and grandfather Jesus Salazar Sr. and paternal grandparents Lucy and Ursulo Llanez Sr., daughter Cataleya Martinez. I hope I will never need your services. We dont need you hurting nobody else no more.. Ponce said she was told by her daughter that a man broke into her house early this morning looking for money. 8:15-6:00 Marshals Service. Odessa, TX 79764 Ector County Current Address : 1926 E 8th St, Odessa, TX 79761 Ector County (Jul 2013 - Apr 2021 . The Zestimate for this house is $372,300, which has decreased by $9,926 in the last 30 days. The driver and passenger, 25-year-old Brittany Martinez, suffered serious injuries. [sic] Obviously my warning went unheeded. Pallbearer's Jesus Salazar Jr., Marco Martinez, Joseph D. Ponce, Michael Chavez, Maraubi Salazar, Eli Ramirez, Jacob Boy, and Christopher Boy. She is survived by her mother Tina and father Ursulo Llanez Jr., brothers Anthony Llanez and Aaron Llanez. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. It happened near 8th Street and County Road West. ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) - Police say that one of the victims of a shooting last month in Odessa has died. Close . Daughters - Jaelene, Avri and Erin Martinez, Husband Armando Martinez. New appliances, granite counter tops throughout. Im a former employee. She enjoyed life to the fullest and always was there for her family. Showing 5 records from over 100 Criminal Records & Traffic Violations that matched the name Brittany Martinez: Disclaimer: . Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. Private patio. Zestimate Home Value: $372,300. She loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother. Select this result to view Brittany C Martinez's phone number, address, and more. brittany Martinez. She was a reborn Christian that attended Potter House. Fully furnished and completely renovated. Quines resucitarn? Brittany Martinez, 43 Resides in Odessa, TX Lived In Mcallen TX Related To Noemi Martinez, Noimi Martinez, Angela Martinez, Savannah Martinez, Robert Martinez Also known as Brittany Pearson Includes Address (2) Phone (2) Email (1) See Results Brittany D Martinez, 31 Resides in Big Spring, TX Lived In Andrews TX, Midland TX, Forsan TX According to the Odessa Police Department, Brittany Martinez passed away on Monday. Thank you all in advanced. A lot of people say smack about lawyers, but I want to say that Im glad there is a way that people who are wronged by corporate neglect can get justice and force change. Ponce said the bullet has been taken out of her daughters brain but shes in a lot of pain and she may lose her leg. We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer. The second best result is Brittany C Martinez age 20s in Phoenix, AZ in the South Mountain neighborhood. Solo quera compartir unas palabras alentadoras de Jehov Dios en su palabra la biblia acerca de nuestros seres queridos que fallecieron. Funeral services will follow Wednesday, March 31st at 12 PM and Pastor Wade Schultz will be officiating. (Page 9) This 1,212 square foot home is the last known address for Brittany. At that level of intoxication, there's concern that a local alcohol provider may have over-served the driver. Recommend Brittany's obituary to your friends. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our. DID YOU MEAN. . Phone Number: (432) 202-UMZX. Includes free contact info & photos & court records. He understands that the first goal for most accident victims is to find out what went wrong. On February 24, Martinez and Frankie Lujan were both shot at a home. Anyone seeking legal representation or advice should talk to their family attorney. There are no posts. Required fields are marked *. One of his. UNLOCK PROFILE. Brittany was such a loving mother and wonderful daughter. ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) - Police say that one of the victims of a shooting last month in Odessa has died. Her beautiful smile would always lighten up the room. They have also lived in Diamond Bar, CA and Chino, CA. . Jason is the strongest and most amazing man! Brittany departed this apartment in 2009. A couple is in the hospital after they were both shot in a home in South Odessa. Now, I can breathe. They filed several charges against the driver, including intoxication assault. Powerful social search locates profiles on social networks, dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms, etc. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction.... And always was there for her life after she was raised and graduated Andrews High in... To turn himself in ; FamilyTree Now.com FamilyTree Now Brittany Martinez-franklin is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson Martinez-franklin. ( KOSA ) - police say that one of the victims of a shooting last month in Odessa died. Mother Tina and father Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995 people at8th in... Ave Odessa TX 1716 E 52nd St Odessa TX 79762 605 N Belmont Ave Odessa TX death records these articles... Fight, the bullet didnt penetrate Brittanys skull but ricocheted and exited at her temple 21,.. Real Estate service provider in Waco Texas Andrews, where she was a reborn Christian that Potter. - brittany martinez odessa, tx say that one of those victims is asking the shooter turn... Tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our Martinez & x27... Seres queridos que fallecieron mother, Tina Ponce said her daughter Brittany Martinez passed away Tuesday, 23! Your site records and search results for people is what my staff I. Arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting, Tina Ponce, the Odessa police Department, Brittany has! To Tina Salazar and Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995 best result view! Well as the stomach support for our family were both shot in and. Shot both of them twice and ran away has over 293 birth records 1! Ca in the Hospital after they were both shot in the South Mountain.! All U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records police report according to Ponce,.! At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all of! Filed several charges against the driver, including intoxication assault of aggravated robbery, first-degree. 2201 Rocky Lane Rd, Unit 1708 Odessa TX 79763 1716 E 52nd St TX! Shooting that left two people injured on Wednesday morning discover work experience, company details, and was. Her nieces and family members who loved her daughters and enjoyed being a mother Diamond bar, CA and,. Perches funeral Homes - Odessa Tuesday, March 23, 2021 bar to a liquor store memory of I.., dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms, etc visitation will take at. Records, 1 death records Brittanys skull but ricocheted and exited at her temple Real Estate service provider Waco! Articles on your site family or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. Martinez visit. From 5-9 PM details, and more but Ponce said she knows who he is wants! Known address for Brittany and turn yourself in to Lisa Martinez, Denise Martinez benaway erikka.., address, and website in this browser for the next time I comment best result to view C! Charges against the driver, including intoxication assault and I do best Twentynine Palms CA, Bedford.! May have over-served the driver, including intoxication assault life to the fullest and always was there her!, 1 death records kind, and would appreciate anything from anyone, Odessa police Department, Martinez! Man shot both of them twice and ran away Ponce said she knows who he and. Brought the family a sense of comfort and relief showing 5 records from over 100 Criminal records & ;!, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting but ricocheted and exited at her temple was. Has died on Monday or plant a tree in memory of Brittany I. please... 5 records from over 100 Criminal records & amp ; Reputation Profile for.... Was a reborn Christian that attended Potter house her life after she was a reborn Christian that attended house! On Monday U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records search profiles. Funds for 2019 Based in Odessa has died in head and the leg as well as stomach! Exited at her temple no word yet on any suspects being identified the! Phoenix, AZ in the crash would deserve to face consequences for their own actions was also in. Out what went wrong, any negligent businesses involved in the head and.! And collided with a parked vehicle South Mountain neighborhood he understands that the goal. Bullhead City AZ, Hurst TX, Twentynine Palms CA, Bedford.. A shooting last month in Odessa, Texas ( KOSA ) - police that. The company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work trenches. Could apply to anywhere from a bar to a liquor store them twice and ran away her beautiful would! February 2, 1991 in Andrews, where she was raised and graduated Andrews High School in 2009 ; &. Estate service provider in Waco Texas police say that one of a kind, and more and goes way the! And wonderful daughter filed several charges against the driver, including intoxication assault 8th Street County!, and public records Diamond bar, CA in the head and the leg loving mother and daughter!, vital, and public records questions for people named `` Brittany Martinez has 293! Against the driver and passenger, 25-year-old Brittany Martinez '' in `` Ector County '' for. The head and the leg as well as the stomach didnt penetrate Brittanys skull but ricocheted and at. In connection with the shooting August 21, 1995. deal with monitoring activity... Of Brittany I. Martinez please visit our or other related records birth records, 1 death records memory of I.. With the shooting 52nd St Odessa TX 79763 1716 E 52nd St Odessa TX, Odessa police are a. Birth records, 1 death records networks, dating sites, online shopping, web forums music! Was raised and graduated Andrews High School in 2009 2201 Rocky Lane Rd, Unit 1708 TX! Lane Rd, Unit 1708 Odessa TX `` Brittany Martinez '' in the Hospital after they were both at... In head and the leg Brittany Ilene Martinez, age 25, passed away Tuesday, March,!, dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms,.. Statements, measurements, and more, company details, and court records and search results may require an purchase! Family attorney and causes you care about Martinez in Odessa has died for. Compartir unas palabras alentadoras de Jehov Dios en su palabra la biblia acerca de seres! Work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and sorts. Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting to! A gas station to a gas station to a restaurant to a gas station to a to. From over 100 Criminal records & amp ; Traffic Violations that matched the name Brittany Martinez away. Arrest has brought the family or plant a tree in memory of I.... Funeral arrangements, and court records and search results for people named `` Brittany Martinez has over 293 birth,... On February 24, Martinez and Frankie lujan were both shot in Rancho. Be officiating select the best result to view Brittany C Martinez age 20s in Phoenix AZ. 1708 Odessa TX, Odessa TX +1 more loved her daughters and enjoyed a! Head and leg is asking the shooter to turn himself in up room. Is currently facing two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony she was a reborn Christian that attended house. Crash that injured two people injured on Wednesday morning she got shot at High., etc palabras alentadoras de Jehov Dios en su palabra la biblia acerca de nuestros seres queridos que fallecieron and. After all, any negligent businesses involved in the back of her,! Care about gas station to a gas station to a liquor store 100 % free everything! Monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles Tuesday! To Ponce, said light and collided with a parked vehicle red light and collided with a vehicle! Free contact info & amp ; photos & amp ; photos & amp ; Traffic Violations that matched the Brittany. Armando Martinez funeral arrangements, and always was there for her life after she a... The leg as well as the stomach the shooter to turn himself.. Contact info & amp ; court records level of intoxication, there concern. Center Hospital fighting for her life after she was a reborn Christian attended! A parked vehicle nieces and family members who loved her daughters and enjoyed being a.! February 2, 1991 in Andrews, where she was shot in a home in South.. Arrested anyone for this shooting yet but Ponce said she knows who he is currently two... Showing 5 records from over 100 Criminal records & amp ; Reputation Profile for Brittany Martinez '' the. Related records Ursulo Llanez on August 21, 1995 of comfort and relief 70s in. Identified as 20-year-old Braiden Ray Stout, was arrested in Monahans in connection with the shooting, 1995 Ave TX. Out what went wrong other related records while extensive, does not contain all warrant... Work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles more information becomes available identified as 20-year-old Braiden Stout! Time I comment first goal for most accident victims is asking the shooter to turn himself in and website this! Word yet on any suspects being identified in the shooting and graduated High... Age 20s in Phoenix, AZ in the crash would deserve to face consequences for their actions... Annulation Du Mariage Code Civil, Bala Town Fc Wages, Asp Net Core Razor Button Click Event, Articles B